2015 FA Community Shield: Arsenal vs Chelski

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SydneyGooner

2015 FA Community Shield: Arsenal vs Chelski

Post by SydneyGooner »

Another loss to Mourinho?

I think Wenger will finally get a win over the *word censored*.

REB

Re: 2015 FA Community Shield: Arsenal vs Chelski

Post by REB »

beat city 3-0 but still finished behind them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can't the mods shut this thread for tonight - we know who's gonna come on here and start with the usual shit.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Vanity thread alert. The last thing I want to think about tonight is next season

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

OneBardGooner wrote:Can't the mods shut this thread for tonight - we know who's gonna come on here and start with the usual shit.
Yeah. The last thing we need is SteveO coming on here claiming Diaby should get a starting place for this match!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Can't the mods shut this thread for tonight - we know who's gonna come on here and start with the usual shit.
Yeah. The last thing we need is SteveO coming on here claiming Diaby should get a starting place for this match!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Diaby is a leeetle short for this game..it has come tooo soon for him.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

At the end of the day its for charity, the game doesn't matter....ok.
:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Vanity thread alert. The last thing I want to think about tonight is next season

Agree 100% with that - maybe it is because I am getting older, but I feel that our seasons wear me out much more than they used to and I now NEED a month or so free from thinking about any matches :oops: The fact that there is no international fixtures this summer (thank god) it will make it easier for me and apart from keeping one eye on any transfer news, I will be going into shutdown mode 8)

Bring on the NFL :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Vanity thread alert. The last thing I want to think about tonight is next season

Agree 100% with that - maybe it is because I am getting older, but I feel that our seasons wear me out much more than they used to and I now NEED a month or so free from thinking about any matches :oops: The fact that there is no international fixtures this summer (thank god) it will make it easier for me and apart from keeping one eye on any transfer news, I will be going into shutdown mode 8)

Bring on the NFL :barscarf:
Not watching England in the U21 tournament mate? Have Oireland put in an appeal for a 9th entry :D

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

9-0 to the Arsenal.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

2nd August :shock:

ridiculously early considering how late this season has gone on for.
they are not even finishing that early next season (cup final on May 21st) All the hype about the FA/PL helping the England team.
What a load of bollox

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Hopefully we get the win over Mourinho finally, but if we don't I guarantee it will be "Wenger Out, time to go" from the usual crowd on your friendly, neighbourhood onlinegooner :lol: :lol: :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Robin_L wrote:Hopefully we get the win over Mourinho finally, but if we don't I guarantee it will be "Wenger Out, time to go" from the usual crowd on your friendly, neighbourhood onlinegooner :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you find time to post anything that doesn't criticise other people's views? How about being more positive for a change! Life's too short! :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Robin_L wrote:Hopefully we get the win over Mourinho finally, but if we don't I guarantee it will be "Wenger Out, time to go" from the usual crowd on your friendly, neighbourhood onlinegooner :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you find time to post anything that doesn't criticise other people's views? How about being more positive for a change! Life's too short! :barscarf: :barscarf:

That would involve some kind of 'Creativity'.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Gunner Rob wrote:2nd August :shock:

ridiculously early considering how late this season has gone on for.
they are not even finishing that early next season (cup final on May 21st) All the hype about the FA/PL helping the England team.
What a load of bollox
Its still 8 weeks away. Qualifiers for Europa league start next month and we have the copa America to watch. Start the season earlier the better while we're still in good form.