Jack Wilshere

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
donaldo71

Re: Wilshere charged with misconduct

Post by donaldo71 »

He will miss Man City's first 3 games of next season

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

have they nothing better to do that clamp down on nonsense like this? :?

Pathetic and totally over the top :roll:

silus

Post by silus »

What a load of bollocks.
Totally blown out of proportion by the media and a typical piss weak reaction by the FA.

I'm getting the feeling everyone is starting to hate us again.....love it :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

bunch wrote:God forbid that a player actually connects with the fans.

Its one of OUR chants, its part of OUR culture.
Abso Fuckinn Lootley!

FA = Fucking Arseholes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

donaldo71 wrote:He will miss Man City's first 3 games of next season

:lol:

:shock:

:rubchin:

:cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" He sings what he wants, he sings what he wants , he's Jack Wilshere he sings what he wants". Think this may have been mentioned before on here apologies if it has.

augie

Post by augie »

Have to agree with previous comments suggesting that wilshere should think long and hard about withdrawing from the engerland squad - if he had of sang the songs at the cup presentation inside wembley then the fa would be entitled to charge him, but the fact that it happened the next day and outside the ground should prohibit the fa from having control over it :evil: Our club should be telling the fa to fcuk off and that they would deal with it as it is an internal matter, but of course they wont stand up for their own player here and he will be sacrificed so that they can remain cosy with the fa :roll: :oops:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Absolutely disgraceful. We all get sick of players spouting inane, dull interviews, clearly so scared to say something "wrong" and actually express an opinion that they end up giving nothing but meaningless sound bites, we all end up feeling that the players are getting more and more disconnected from the ordinary fan and we hate it.

Finally a player acts like a fan, has a laugh, basically "gets it" and the fucking FA (who should have no jurisdiction) have to step in and fine him. Fuck off man

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

silus wrote:What a load of bollocks.
Totally blown out of proportion by the media and a typical piss weak reaction by the FA.

100% Anyone see Mother Theresa Quinn ( as called by Roy Keane) on SSN on Monday.? Pathetic do -gooding lego headed nobody. He was fucking knee deep in his own cliches before he finished.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Bradywasking wrote:
100% Anyone see Mother Theresa Quinn ( as called by Roy Keane) on SSN on Monday.? Pathetic do -gooding lego headed nobody. He was fucking knee deep in his own culchies before he finished.
:shock: :barscarf:

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

I have charged the FA with misconduct for making me pay £94.50 to watch my team in the Cup Final

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I knew goonersid had changed jobs but I didn't think he'd get one at the FA!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
silus wrote:What a load of bollocks.

100% Anyone see Mother Theresa Quinn ( as called by Roy Keane) on SSN on Monday.? Pathetic do -gooding lego headed nobody. He was fucking knee deep in his own cliches before he finished.
Fucking Niall Quinn... The "Polite" Face of Football. :roll: I imagine the cúnt hugs trees in his spare time. :lol:

As for the FA? Wow. Just fucking wow. :roll: :oops: What a shower of jumped up useless fuckwounds they are. :censored:

Jack is a thick fucker most of the time but I loved seeing him stir up the scum from the lane and having a laugh. I like to see a player connect with fans past the falseness of just kissing the badge. Hope he tells the FA to stick the Ingerland team up their collective shitepipes. :x

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He should tell them to stick it in the manner of the Leicester players video, now that would make him even more of a legend :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

All they can do is fine him - and he's well rich - So he just ought to laugh at the *word censored*...Also the Manager and Club - if they had any balls - should stand by him and tell the FA to go fuckk themselves up the dirt pipe.

At last a player who is a fan and understands how we feel and think about the filth up the road - and the media do their usual hatchet job - and the FAcunts go along for the ride....When the fuckk are our club gonna stand by what is Right.

:banghead: :box: :cussing: