Truly,Madly,Wembley-Tonight BBC 3

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Truly,Madly,Wembley-Tonight BBC 3

Post by Rugby Gooner »

REB wrote:those arsenal fans on the golf course and the spray tan , fucking tossers :?
Yeah mate! Apparently "Kent Gooners." I thought that it was a fucking Jacamo advert! :D

REB

Post by REB »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
REB wrote:those arsenal fans on the golf course and the spray tan , fucking tossers :?
Yeah mate! Apparently "Kent Gooners." I thought that it was a fucking Jacamo advert! :D
i liked the taxi driver and the family from southend seemed nice but the rest were just wankers tbh.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had sky+ this and was looking forward to watching it with my son this weekend.... but now, I'm not too sure tbh... :lol: :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

REB wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
i liked the taxi driver and the family from southend seemed nice but the rest were just wankers tbh.
To be honest Reb I think that is a bit unfair, the golfers maybe as they seemed clueless, the others were too aware they were on TV and it seemed to effect them. The Arsenal fans behind the Arsenal and Villa pair in the pub looked like extras for a soap opera.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I thought the Essex boys were playing up to the camera.father of the guy getting married was genuinely gutted though.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

mcdowell42 wrote:I thought the Essex boys were playing up to the camera.father of the guy getting married was genuinely gutted though.
He really was , felt sorry for him, know those moments and at the time the last thing you want is to be nice to people because an occasion demands it.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

mcdowell42 wrote:I thought the Essex boys were playing up to the camera.father of the guy getting married was genuinely gutted though.
The only bloke who reacted as you'd actually expect a real genuine fan to on the entire programme. Just a bunch of tossers playing up to the camera - especially those cocks in the ground.

Wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket this time but at the 6 FA Cup finals I've been to you certainly wouldn't have been able to make a decent broadcast out of any of the fans around where I was.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The guy who got the fake tan was a twat,told his bird when she was spraying him with the tan not to do his face,but she did,all he had to do was put a towel around his face

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

northbank123 wrote:
The only bloke who reacted as you'd actually expect a real genuine fan to on the entire programme. Just a bunch of tossers playing up to the camera - especially those cocks in the ground.

Wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket this time but at the 6 FA Cup finals I've been to you certainly wouldn't have been able to make a decent broadcast out of any of the fans around where I was.

Lol YE ,I was jumping around like a Muppet in the pub,and no way would they broadcast the language I was using.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I was really looking forward to this programme but it was indeed very sanitised, it felt as if the participants were overly aware they were on camera and their behaviour didn’t ring true for me. Those “bromance” villa/Gooner combo lads sitting there forcing a conversation over breakfast with their drunk Scottish girlfriends (or flatmates...??) was just cringe inducing. :oops: :lol:

And those wideboy mockney golfing bellends were an embarrassment to humanity. “You took a right liberty!” Absolute mongs. As for spray tan man... kill yourself, mate. Just kill yourself. :oops: :oops: :roll:

:wink:

Best characters on it were the Gooner cabbie and the Gooner mad old granny watching it with 3 generations of her family. Particularly the granny - she was the only one that came across as a genuine couldn’t-give-a-fuck-what-you-think-of-me type fan.

Someone from on here said they were going to a Villa wedding on the day (was it BDB?). And during the wedding bit on this a lone Gooner jumped up in the background to cheer. :D 8) Was it you, mate?

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

mcdowell42 wrote:The guy who got the fake tan was a twat,told his bird when she was spraying him with the tan not to do his face,but she did,all he had to do was put a towel around his face
I think you'll find that was totally faked for the purpose of creating some

B

A

N

T

E

R

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TheCook wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:The guy who got the fake tan was a twat,told his bird when she was spraying him with the tan not to do his face,but she did,all he had to do was put a towel around his face

B

A

N

T

E

R
Well now we all know what The Cook looks like! :barscarf: :lol:

:wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

TheCook wrote:

B

A

N

T

E

R

You reckon :wink: ,it's was a pretty bad attempt at banter though.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

The girl villa fan with longish brown hair......

Definitely worth a splodge 8)