Fantasy Premier League

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ManagerXI

Fantasy Premier League

Post by ManagerXI »

I have set up a private league on fantasy.premierleague.com that anyone can join.

To make things more interesting I will give an Arsenal jersey to the winner of the league.

Private League Code: 461204-116154

Link to join automatically: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-lea ... 204-116154

Will Sanchez top the 200 points mark again this season? Expensive enough for a midfielder at 11.

ManagerXI

Re: Fantasy Premier League

Post by ManagerXI »

A new signing by Stoke that might have slipped by without being noticed is Stokes signing of Ibrahim Afellay from Barcelona. Once one of Europes brightest prospects he didn't get much game time at Barca and spent last season on loan at Olympiacos. The 29 year old attacking winger loves to dribble past opponents and cut inside where he can potentially rack up a lot of points. He is not the most defensively minded player and if he starts could reduce the number of clean sheets Stoke will get. Potentially a bargain at 5.5.

ManagerXI

Post by ManagerXI »

Trying to decide between having a Rooney/Costa/Aguero or a top quality defence and 3 mid range strikers that can be rotated in a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation.

ManagerXI

Post by ManagerXI »

Of the premium attacking players , considering injuries and fixtures, it looks like Hazard, Walcott and Rooney may be the best three in that price bracket to start the season.

ManagerXI

Post by ManagerXI »

Poor opening gameweek where I was lucky to break the 40 point mark... Good news is that i have a lot of different players to the league leader who also used his bench boost on the first week so he might not be around for the full season...

Anybody played their wildcard yet?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

tried the widcard but she said no :oops: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i didnt have the best of starts.... :oops:

Courtois - sent off
Bellerin - injured
Ulloa - didn't play
Giroud - utter shit

ManagerXI

Post by ManagerXI »

Did you spot any surprise packages? Overall I think Swansea will do well this year but I'm not convinced by Gomis.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

ManagerXI wrote:Did you spot any surprise packages? Overall I think Swansea will do well this year but I'm not convinced by Gomis.
If he gets enough starts, I really think Patrick Bamford could score 15 goals at Palace this season.

ManagerXI

Post by ManagerXI »

I think that was my worst score in 4 seasons!

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Cool I'll sign up