Members Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Basil is a Gooner

Members Day

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Did anyone go yesterday?

I did, they did the usual training, a match with the JG and Q and A sessions.

Just wondered which Q and A people went to and how they went? I was in the one with Debuchy, Coquelin, Ospina, Santi, Theo and Welbeck, and there was one pitchside with Cech, Mertesacker, Kos and Giroud! There was a couple more, not sure who was in them apart from Gibbs!

I know its a day out for the kids but just wondered if any of you big kids went - the numbers seemed less than usual?

I Hate Hleb

Re: Members Day

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I think once you have been to one, the urge to return again dwindles quicker than a fat blokes determination to lose weight when they see all the effort involved but little in terms of results. :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

red member was there, standing in the queue for beer :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I had signed up for it but totally forgot abt it ! Bit like our last 10 seasons !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:red member was there, standing in the queue for beer :wink:
Waiting for poor underpaid Theo's signature no doubt :D

You'd have spotted him easily enough. He'd be the only one wearing a GK's shirt with Almunia on the back

Simon

Post by Simon »

It's not a bad day out for the kids, who enjoy getting up close-ish to the players.

Took my son, his mate and my nephew who all had a good time - especially at the Q&As. We had Ozil, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Flamini, Gnabry and Iwobi.

My son's friend asked Ozil what he'd like to be if he wasn't a footballer - his reply was a chef as he loves making Turkish food!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 4615_o.jpg