Chavs season re-launch

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Riotof91

Re: Chavs season re-launch

Post by Riotof91 »

You know how Wenger loves giving points away to big clubs, regardless of what struggling form they're in.

Actually scheduled my flight so that I won't/can't watch this game :lol:

What has Wenker done to me as a fan of this club :banghead: Don't even wanna watch one of the biggest games of our season :cry:

markyp

Post by markyp »

we are gonna get butt holed.bring it on,WENKER OUT :banghead:

REB

Post by REB »

im going 2-0 to the arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Exactly the right title for this thread - the day the momentum changes in the title race and suddenly people are talking about Chelsea being back in the mix after their midweek CL win and another stroll in the park 2-0 against us.

I expect we will still win the Most Possession By An Away Team At Stamford Bridge Trophy, and we will brush off the latest rollover at their place blaming it all on our midweek exertions where we gave 'absolutely everything'

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

After last nights dismal Non-Show in the Cash Cow League from us ...Chavs brushing aside their opposition like any team should do ....Le Cocks dismal record against Maureen....Nailed on Chavs win by how many is anyones guess

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

As much as I hate Chelsea and Mourinho even more, he is the only one who really gets under Wengers skin, the only one who can really hurt him, so it's sacrilege I know, but I hope he gives the old fart yet another bloody nose. Especially since Wenger is blaming everybody, and I mean everybody for last nights defeat. Except himself of course. And Giroud, wasn't Girouds fault either. God I am so tired of him. :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Actually and probably stupidly was confident about not losing at the Bridge.. Now I dread what is coming. Chelsea reignited, Arsenal coming up short and the officials at fault. The litany of excuses and the blame game. 3-0 to the home side.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can't see us winning it anyway, but the chav are absolute shit at the moment and there are deeper underlying problems there than just bad form. We might scrape a draw but the sensible money is on the chav cúnts winning at least 2-0. :(

After the fucking stupid sending off, Wenger needs to crack the whip on Giroudzema and should drop him without pay for this one. It's not like we'll miss him that much given his current lack of form so dropping him might make him cop the fuck on. Of course Wenger won't, but he should. :x

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:Can't see us winning it anyway, but the chav are absolute shit at the moment and there are deeper underlying problems there than just bad form. We might scrape a draw but the sensible money is on the chav cúnts winning at least 2-0. :(

After the fucking stupid sending off, Wenger needs to crack the whip on Giroudzema and should drop him without pay for this one. It's not like we'll miss him that much given his current lack of form so dropping him might make him cop the fuck on. Of course Wenger won't, but he should. :x
Why would he drop him?? He said he shouldn't have been sent off, it was the refs fault, so he can't really punish him as he's done nothing wrong. Welcome to Wengers Arsenal.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Maureen is a bumhole... le bumhole is a bumhole.... we will get bumholed :(

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I forsee a little accident

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I'll be at a wedding where no big football fans will be present thank fuck. They know where my loyalties lie aren't bothered they're all rugger buggars so will hopefully have their eyes on that

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

paid for tickets for this one, they can FUCK off hope they get stuffed 6-0

WENGER OUT

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

1-0 CSKA Fulham, we will show the standard commitment and desire but we will be a bit lacking in the final third :banghead:
If Arteta starts I refuse to watch it

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:I'll be at a wedding where no big football fans will be present thank fuck. They know where my loyalties lie aren't bothered they're all rugger buggars so will hopefully have their mouths full of cock.
They will. :wink: