Scum away (Capital One Cup)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Scum away (Capital One Cup)

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

surely we can knock these fuckers out at the shithole?

will be interesting to see who plays with half our squad out on loan :rubchin:

UTA 71 2004 :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

g88ner

Re: Scum away (Capital One Cup)

Post by g88ner »

on the bright side, we rarely lose 3 in a row :barscarf: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If he plays a weakened side like the one in Zagreb then its a guaranteed 3rd defeat on the spin. If you see Arteta on the team sheet do yourself a favour and spend your evening doing something else.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:If he plays a weakened side like the one in Zagreb then its a guaranteed 3rd defeat on the spin. If you see Arteta on the team sheet do yourself a favour and spend your evening doing something else.
Our weakened side should take care of their weakened side every day of the week. The only weakening of the team as I see is that our best CB is now out so either the non-jumping German or Chambers will be stuck back there, and Le Lampost will probably play seeing as he sat out most of the last 2 games and will be banned for Olympiacos

Forget Arteta playing - Le Lampost and Chambers will be like a goal head start

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Will the big German pussy be back for this or will the poor diddums still have a sore tummy, fucking coward.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I can forgive Wenger for today's defeat at the Bridge as the ref ruined the game and got the game changing decision wrong

However, if he dares to disrespect this cup and against these c.unts of all people then there will be no forgiveness. We're out of the title race before autumn and have zippo chance in the Be All and End All so at least respect the traditions of this club and go out and put this bunch of vermin wankers to the sword. The memory of Rocky dicking this c.unts in their own back yard in the League Cup should be enough......still the history of this club and this competition has no place for the modern day 4th place trophy worshipper

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I can't wait to watch Wenger throw the kids and the pensioners under the fucking bus for this one. He doesn't give a monkey's about this pot, local derby or not. :roll:

And it'll be a nice little kick-start for their season too.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:Will the big German pussy be back for this or will the poor diddums still have a sore tummy, fucking coward.
BFG = Big Fluffy Girlie :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:I can forgive Wenger for today's defeat at the Bridge as the ref ruined the game and got the game changing decision wrong

However, if he dares to disrespect this cup and against these c.unts of all people then there will be no forgiveness. We're out of the title race before autumn and have zippo chance in the Be All and End All so at least respect the traditions of this club and go out and put this bunch of vermin wankers to the sword. The memory of Rocky dicking this c.unts in their own back yard in the League Cup should be enough......still the history of this club and this competition has no place for the modern day 4th place trophy worshipper
Agree with all of that except that we were out of the title race the moment the transfer window closed.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Henry makes a good point about so many loanees.

And I just read that Reine-Adelaide is injured.

Possible team?

-------------Ospina--------------

Debuchy---O'Connor---Chambers----Gibbs

--------Kamara---Flamini-------

Iwobi---------Arteta------Willock

---------------Campbell--------

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Henry makes a good point about so many loanees.

And I just read that Reine-Adelaide is injured.

Possible team?

-------------Ospina--------------

Debuchy---O'Connor---Chambers----Gibbs

--------Kamara---Flamini-------

Iwobi---------Arteta------Willock

---------------Campbell--------
If that useless chump is up front on his own, then that will be the level of disrespect that I fear shown right there on the teamsheet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Also this is the scums FACup - They desperatley need to win this - so they can release another DVD - they have a new ground to finance... :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

officepest wrote:I can't wait to watch Wenger throw the kids and the pensioners under the fucking bus for this one. He doesn't give a monkey's about this pot, local derby or not. :roll:

And it'll be a nice little kick-start for their season too.
Beneath him, he has much loftier ideals. Get through to the knockout stages of the CL and reach that target (the monetary one). Once out of that, focus all his attention on getting back in the CL next season (in order to reach that monetary target). You almost cannot believe it's happening. But it is, year in and year out..... We have monetary targets and that is all. Think about any business.... do the board want profits or awards??? And Arsenal is a business.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Coq's definitely not going to feature in this at all.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bracing myself for another defeat here, think that lot will be well up for it

Honestly cannot se us doing anything and its going to be hard to take, pray I'm wrong though

Respect everyone who's going over there for the game, no doubt they will be out singing the home fans