The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Is it time for a Summer Transfer Window Thread Yet?

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:ESPN apparently linking us with Draxler for €50m,
Not a chance. :lol:

If this happens then I promise that Lefty will suck the cock off every forum member except arseofacrow (he'll lick arseofacrow's vadge instead). 8)

:D :wink:
You're only jealous. :) Groomer :lol:
You fucking love it. LOVE IT. 8)

:lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

If this happens then I promise that Lefty will suck the cock off every forum member except arseofacrow (he'll lick arseofacrow's vadge instead). 8)

Who said that? Come out of your closet.

:barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You just wanna hope I'm not hiding in your closet, motherfucker!!! :shock: Chippy style. :shock:

:-P :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ne-6510092

“In football, there are those who follow players and those who buy them.”

This is another reason why our transfer windows are so shit under Wenger.
Players agents cant be doing with Wengers dithering, stalling and low-ball insulting bids. Pisses them right off.

So its quite possible the players themselves would come to us but the transfer process under Wenger is so ardous and drawn out the agent will go to another club with a manager who doesnt think hes spending his own money and actually wants success. The path of least resistance

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

So who has silly bollocks signed????

Centre half, Striker, winger or even a full back...Nothing as yet???

3 players left Rosicky, Arteta and Flamini all on good wages and we got one player in Xaha, not counting the Japanese guy at £4 Million to sell shirts

After last year being the only team in Europe not to sign an outfield player (despite highest gate receipts) this really is taking the piss

The guy is a total miser, his transfer dealing are a joke, see he makes sure his money keeps rolling in, TV deals and getting around £8 million a year from the Arsenal

Just want him out so we can move on.....but when is he going???

Hoping for four straight defeats now at start of the season to get the pressure on

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You just wanna hope I'm not hiding in a shoe box in your closet, motherfucker!!! :shock: Chippy style. :shock:

:-P :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:So who has silly bollocks signed????

Centre half, Striker, winger or even a full back...Nothing as yet???

3 players left Rosicky, Arteta and Flamini all on good wages and we got one player in Xaha, not counting the Japanese guy at £4 Million to sell shirts

After last year being the only team in Europe not to sign an outfield player (despite highest gate receipts) this really is taking the piss

The guy is a total miser, his transfer dealing are a joke, see he makes sure his money keeps rolling in, TV deals and getting around £8 million a year from the Arsenal

Just want him out so we can move on.....but when is he going???

Hoping for four straight defeats now at start of the season to get the pressure on
Surely the board can see that aside from saving them money - he is off his bleedin' rocker!??? :cussing:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Am I daft in thinking that the manager should have an idea of which positions he will need new players for a year or two in advance and then draw up a list of 10-15 names who would fit the bill? Then, when you want them, start at number 1 on your list, ask how much and then if you can afford him, buy him. If not, go to number 2, then 3. If you need to get beyond number 5 or 6, go back to one and put in a bigger offer. As it is, we seem to have no idea, no lists, no urgency. What the fucking hell goes on with us and transfers? More to the point, why do we only ever seem to be after average-shit players, never the biggest ones and only then, when there's no competition?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Can we sign the German left back Hector? Purely for the novelty factor of having 2 Hector's in the team. Oh, and he's also a very good full back.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Am I daft in thinking that the manager should have an idea of which positions he will need new players for a year or two in advance and then draw up a list of 10-15 names who would fit the bill? Then, when you want them, start at number 1 on your list, ask how much and then if you can afford him, buy him. If not, go to number 2, then 3. If you need to get beyond number 5 or 6, go back to one and put in a bigger offer. As it is, we seem to have no idea, no lists, no urgency. What the fucking hell goes on with us and transfers? More to the point, why do we only ever seem to be after average-shit players, never the biggest ones and only then, when there's no competition?
Way too sensible mate.....this is Wenger here his main interest is collecting wealth with absolutely NO pressure or expectation

Reason they will not come is the Arsenal have lost there prestige under Wenger, few reasons for that.....

Indeed lucky to keep what they have, hear Sanchez is looking to get out

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

So if Pogba goes to Real Madrid or United I'm reading they will probably come in for a big offer for Sanchez. Why would he stay?

augie

Post by augie »

bang goes the 0-0 draw wrote:So if Pogba goes to Real Madrid or United I'm reading they will probably come in for a big offer for Sanchez. Why would he stay?

Le cock knows that if madrid buy pogba then they will need to sell players and morata would be top of that list - however the stupid c.unt probably thinks that he will get the player for half price cos madrid will be desperate to sell, and I think he is a fcuking idiot if he thinks that morata will go cheap. Personally I would have held off buying xhaka and tried to buy kroos if they get pogba

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Have to keep Sanchez at all costs......be a disaster if he goes

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:Have to keep Sanchez at all costs......be a disaster if he goes

Not entirely sure on that one - his enthusiasm is great and he gets some good goals, but his ball control can be a bit ropey plus I feel that if we sticking with this formation then it would be better to go with an out and out winger as opposed to someone more suited to a 4-4-2
As I say, I have mixed opinions on this one

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Have to keep Sanchez at all costs......be a disaster if he goes

Not entirely sure on that one - his enthusiasm is great and he gets some good goals, but his ball control can be a bit ropey plus I feel that if we sticking with this formation then it would be better to go with an out and out winger as opposed to someone more suited to a 4-4-2
As I say, I have mixed opinions on this one
Yes his enthusiasm is great too see, but there lies some of the problem, he clearly gets frustrated playing in this team, he wants something to happen.....theres players who show minimum effort ( Wally, OX and Giroud...) and opt for the easy sideways pass really think this gets to him and he tries to take too much on...

Would like to see him further up in the middle behind the Centre forward thats where he would be most dangerous, he is a quality player