Manure at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blade

Re: Manure at home

Post by Blade »

It's all set up..his absurd comments about Martial will come home to roost.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Imagine Martial scored the winner.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

defleppardisking wrote:Imagine Martial scored the winner.
.....in special circumstances.....

augie

Post by augie »

There are only two things that can come back to bite le cock on his arse sunday -

1. Martial gives us the absolute runaround

or

2. We create a bag of chances and miss them which will lead to le cock being questioned about his refusal to buy a top striker

For the record I still dont see us losing this or if we do it will be because of some freak/miscarraige of justice - historically when le cock needs a result, lady luck shines on him and we have to endure his condescending stupid grin after the game :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The arrogance of the guy is disgraceful - It is an embarrassment to have him as the manger and spokesperson for our club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34422330

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:3 nil to Manure, but the tourists will all stream out of the bowl with big grins across their faces as they clutch their bags full of Club shop merchandise,and their I-Pads and phones,all full of the pics/videos that they took instead of actually watching the game! :banghead:
And I bet the perfect storm will be created by the :censored: Dean refereeing the game! :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

a very borrrrring draw or we lose.

:yawn:

Until Wenger goes it is all just treading water and marking time. :cry: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Watch us come flying out of the traps for the first 20 minutes, camped in their half, miss 2 or 3 chances before Rooney scores his customary goal, the Bowl reverts back to total silence and the game is lost.....

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

augie wrote:There are only two things that can come back to bite le cock on his arse sunday -

or

2. We create a bag of chances and miss them which will lead to le cock being questioned about his refusal to buy a top striker

For the record I still dont see us losing this or if we do it will be because of some freak/miscarraige of justice - historically when le cock needs a result, lady luck shines on him and we have to endure his condescending stupid grin after the game :roll:
Augie, you have been one of the most optimistic in terms of results on here recently. Are you playing a game? FWIW I think the best result we can hope for is a draw.

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

Whenever things are threatening to over spill at our club into immense pressure and mass negativity from the fans we do tend to pull out a result.

I am going for a credible 1-1 draw where we play well, look up for it and are unfortunate not to get a winner. Proabably some incompetent refereeing to take the focus off Wenger.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I think we'll win this one 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Martial to bag the winner. "Yes I saw some things I like about him but he still has quite a lot to learn and also I don't think he would fit into our style of play" Translation - "That price!!! Dear God, are they insane??"

augie

Post by augie »

Chippy wrote:
augie wrote:There are only two things that can come back to bite le cock on his arse sunday -

or

Augie, you have been one of the most optimistic in terms of results on here recently. Are you playing a game? FWIW I think the best result we can hope for is a draw.

Chippy my reasons for it are (a) I have never seen the standard of the league as shit as it is right now (b) for an anti wenker man (which I most certainly am 8) ), watching the *word censored* under pressure from journo's and fans is one of the few enjoyable moments for me anymore, and I don't believe that god will reward me by turning the heat up on him for any period of time thus I am expecting to see the sneery *word censored* grinning into the tv camera's sunday evening :evil: Even if we lose (which I am not expecting to) I believe that it will either be down to a bad decision by the ref/linesman or it will be from an unlucky/freaky/deflected goal which will allow the *word censored* to cite bad luck for the defeat :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ny-Martial

I was surprised that they sold him," Wenger said of Monaco, the club he managed for seven years. "The amount of money was massive but Monaco could have sold him instead next season.

"I thought they would not sell him this year because they had sold so many other players. They said they would not sell him and I thought they were not in any need to sell and would maintain their word."

Those damn rotters at United eh? Fancy not doing the honourable thing and waiting until Monaco sent an email, carrier pigeon and sent up a flare declaring that Martial was officially for sale. That's how it works right? Fancy not playing by the "they don't want to sell him" rule - surely a points deduction awaits?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Does anyone else get the impression that Wenger goes through life just basically disapproving of all the things that don't match up to his own personal moral code?

I imagine the most commonly heard sound out of his mouth is "Tch, tch". :rubchin: