Manure at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: Manure at home

Post by wibble »

Just back from watching the game at the pub and my analysis is:

Get the Fuck in!!! :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Very apathetic in general but always fucking lovely to knock these pricks down a peg or two and wipe the smile off that smug bastard van Gaal's face.

FUCKING DECENT WEEKEND I'VE HAD :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Where did that performance come from ?

Delighted that we spanked the mancs, the work rate of the whole team in the opening period was exceptional and the passing at times sublime.

Thought taking Theo, Ozil and Sanchez off was the right decision with the game won - save yet another injury to our gamechangers.

Praise to Gabriel, who bar one poor clearance coped very well, thought he outshone BFP who always looks suspect to me and so slow to clear.

Was willing the clock down from 50 mins when it was apparent we were on hold what we have mode.

Best performance since the cup final, lets have more of the same on a regular basis

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Just got in from a hard days graft down the mine- could someone please tell me the result of the game today- thanks.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Old Oak Gooner wrote:Just got in from a hard days graft down the mine- could someone please tell me the result of the game today- thanks.
We won 8-2 :o :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Dear Mods - Why is the 'Lets all laugh at Man Utd!' thread locked? On this day of days!

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Brilliant result, top performance by the whole team.
They deserved slating after Tuesday but today was fantastic.
Pub was rocking.
Just a shame the int break is yo come.
Watford away is a good match for us I sense.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

hartson wrote:They are shit...we ain't shit...the game ain't a pile of shit
:D

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

A great first twenty minutes.
Van Gaal did us a big favour keeping Schweinsterger on the park though. Depay and Young were also shite.
Coquelin, Gabriel, Sanchez, Cech, Ozil and Cazorla (mom) were good and Merts got his head to the ball a good few times. :?
Wally was mostly anonymous. :shock: :roll:
Let's not get carried away, because United were ubershite.
We passed quickly and accurately in the most, to set up the win. We should have pushed on thereafter, but meh, Ramsey missed a good opportunity.
The second half was shite.

WENGER OUT

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

three c*nts in block 6 grassing up a fan to that red haired wench. Pricks

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

goonertux wrote:Dear Mods - Why is the 'Lets all laugh at Man Utd!' thread locked? On this day of days!
Why is it locked at all?

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Don't know if I'm looking forward to this but here we go, had a few glasses of wine (yes I'm gay :wink: ) and just topping up from a wedding reception last night but please fuckin please beat these cunnts :barscarf:

Oi, oi.
Someone's been on the pink lady's.
In a gay way of course. :lol:

WENGER OUT

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Orgasmic !! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Great performance but I will not be satisfied till we smash them for 10...anyone who was at old Trafford on that 8-2 day will never truly feel completely happy until we turn them over like they did us a few years back. But still 3-0 puts us in second.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bet there were a few here disappointed not to see golden boy Martial score...

There are still glaring deficiencies in that side considering the money they've spent. I know that Shaw is injured but this notion that United have average wingers like Valencia and Young who can supposedly play at full-back is laughable. At least we never tried Gervinho at LB!!!

Surprised that more hasn't been made of how off the pace Schweinsteiger has been. I read the reports about his legs being gone over the summer with some doubt but they're starting to look pretty accurate.

Rooney is on the way down which isn't a surprise given his natural bodyshape/fitness and the tremendous amount of PL, CL and international football he's played for a bloke of his age.

They will have some good runs this season and will get top 4 along with us but they are a long way from champions material even in this poor PL.