Watford away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Watford away

Post by Redarmy »

Do you still have the route march through the allotments to get to the away end?

TyPeek80

Post by TyPeek80 »

I'd rather have the EPL going than see most of these matches. Too many mismatches in the Euro qualifiers.

Sean

Post by Sean »

A shitty, nervy 3-1 victory.

Or perhaps Wenger can achieve his wet dream of 1000 sideways passes and no shots on goal :barscarf:

:suicide:

afcmarshall

Post by afcmarshall »

Redarmy wrote:Do you still have the route march through the allotments to get to the away end?
away end is the other end now by the main road

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Reality Check:

1-1 :-P

Bloody hope not.

Up teh Gunners

2-1 Arsenal! :twisted:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

afcmarshall wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Do you still have the route march through the allotments to get to the away end?
away end is the other end now by the main road
Ok cheers, there used to be a pub up there suppose thats gone now :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Thinking about Watford have this strange memory of Arsenal fans in the Watford end, (not trying to glorify this) think was in the 80s.....but sticks in my memory there was a really big Arsenal guy like a giant right in the middle, (think there was around 12 Arsenal in there)
This giant was under attack but was like something out of the keystone cops, he was repelling everyone, almost comical....

especially for me watching from safety at the other end........

Was typical of the times, but funny how some things stick in your memory, can't remember what the score was :D

BubalooDan

Post by BubalooDan »

Redarmy wrote:Thinking about Watford have this strange memory of Arsenal fans in the Watford end, (not trying to glorify this) think was in the 80s.....but sticks in my memory there was a really big Arsenal guy like a giant right in the middle, (think there was around 12 Arsenal in there)
This giant was under attack but was like something out of the keystone cops, he was repelling everyone, almost comical....

Was typical of the times, but funny how some things stick in your memory, can't remember what the score was :D
6 of us in the home end for this. Hopefully more of the same.. :box:

:lol: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BubalooDan wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Thinking about Watford have this strange memory of Arsenal fans in the Watford end, (not trying to glorify this) think was in the 80s.....but sticks in my memory there was a really big Arsenal guy like a giant right in the middle, (think there was around 12 Arsenal in there)

6 of us in the home end for this. Hopefully more of the same.. :box:

Im in there end as well not by choice was a spare, Remember you are representing the Arsenal and we have more class than the rest :Enjoy the game :D

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

I wonder was it DB10 :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Peeman wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Thinking about Watford have this strange memory of Arsenal fans in the Watford end, (not trying to glorify this) think was in the 80s.....but sticks in my memory there was a really tiny midget of an Arsenal fan playing air guitar right in the middle, (think there was around 12 Arsenal in there)
This midget was just stood there on an orange boc - so he could see - playing air guitar it was like something out of the keystone cops, almost comical....

:rubchin: :D :wink:

Nasri8

Post by Nasri8 »

Going for 3-1, Sanchez (x2) and Giroudzema :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Peeman wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Thinking about Watford have this strange memory of Arsenal fans in the Watford end, (not trying to glorify this) think was in the 80s.....but sticks in my memory there was a really tiny midget of an Arsenal fan playing air guitar right in the middle, (think there was around 12 Arsenal in there)
This midget was just stood there on an orange boc - so he could see - playing air guitar it was like something out of the keystone cops, almost comical....

:rubchin: :D :wink:

Ewok bastard. :x

:wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

We might sneak a 2-1 win. Needless to say we'll probably start the game as slowly as fuck.

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:We might sneak a 2-1 win. Needless to say we'll probably start the game as slowly as fuck.

:barscarf:
Seriously, we are gonna fuck 'em.

Seriously.

:barscarf: :D