FC BAYERN AWAY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
kiwomya

Re: FC BAYERN AWAY

Post by kiwomya »

Probably thrash Bayern then lose the next 2 CL games and go out.

Nasri8

Post by Nasri8 »

Robin_L wrote:A draw isn't really good enough here, assuming Olimpiacos win at home vs Dinamo Zagreb, which is why our home win vs Bayern was great but ultimately rendered rather meaningless by the other result.

If we end up doing Bayern home and away I'll start thinking about European glory but it's somewhat unlikely. Still think we're odds on for 3rd place in this group.
I still feel we can finish second within the group. I don't think we will get anything from Wednesday night but beat Zagreb home and Olympiaikos away and sneak through. Sounds easy enough right? :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

A successful result here is not picking up any more injuries. I hope we finish fourth in this bore fest so we can concentrate completely on doing the double after Christmas :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

rodders999 wrote:A successful result here is not picking up any more injuries. I hope we finish fourth in this bore fest so we can concentrate completely on doing the double after Christmas :barscarf:
I agree, and despite how great it was beating Bayern the last day, I still think getting through will fuck up our season. We all know that no one will be signed in January, and so we will be in mid February with a paper thin squad trying to balance the CL, PL and the FA cup(presuming we get through the 3rd and 4th round's).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Isn't diving cheating fuckpig Robben back for this? If so, he will sell a cheap dive to a shit ref and they will deffo get a penno - particularly if The Big German Vagina is in the centre of our defence. :| :roll:

Still, I fancy a scruffy 1-1 draw there. :shock:

Or we'll get a 4-0 trouncing from Munich. :(

:wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:Isn't diving cheating fuckpig Robben back for this? If so, he will sell a cheap dive to a shit ref and they will deffo get a penno - particularly if The Big German Vagina is in the centre of our defence. :| :roll:

flip-flop

:D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Isn't diving cheating fuckpig Robben back for this? If so, he will sell a cheap dive to a shit ref and they will deffo get a penno - particularly if The Big German Vagina is in the centre of our defence. :| :roll:

flip-flop

This one is hard to predict as regards scoreline......dont think the Arsenal are out of it though not by a long way.....but will need to defend as well as they ever have to hold Bayern, will miss the pace of Walcott upfront who would make them wary to really push up

Watch out for giving away cheap free kicks around the area, as Robben is playing

Would like to see Gabriel back for this one, but the defence is looking much better as a unit

Looking forward to it....imagine it would be some result to beat Bayern home and away....just hope they get a bit of luck on the night

Midz

Post by Midz »

If Robben is playing that should give them about 10 cheap free kicks around the area.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I wouldn't mind bombing out of this right here and now. We can, maybe just maybe, win the PL. We cannot win the CL, so who needs this money spinning distraction?? Plus a huge performance on Wednesday might lead to a weak, crap performance on Sunday against that riff raff from the lane. If I had to choose, I would rather we win on Sunday..... no shame losing away to Bayern, losing to the scum at home.... unforgivable.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

3-1 to Bayern

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

No injuries & a draw please. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

I Can see nothing but a right royal stuffing from the germans ......hoping for an injury free evening but have a fear for alexis .....he MUST be due :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:

flip-flop

:lol:

Never mind flip-flop, I want some cuntslop. :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

flip-flop

AUGIE, someone's calling you mate :shock: :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

flip-flop

AUGIE, someone's calling you mate :shock: :wink: :lol:

augieslop - the poor man's cuntslop. :lol: :wink: :wink: