RIP Ernie Crouch

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: RIP Ernie Crouch

Post by officepest »

enjibenji wrote:Have the club made any sort of acknowledgment for Ernie yet ?? :?
The missus told me that they (Arsenal) had indeed acknowledged Ernie; probably via arsebook or twatter though so I've not seen it.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

officepest wrote:
enjibenji wrote:Have the club made any sort of acknowledgment for Ernie yet ?? :?
The missus told me that they (Arsenal) had indeed acknowledged Ernie; probably via arsebook or twatter though so I've not seen it.
via twatter.

Sad news.

:cry:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Yes Arsenal made an announcement on twitter and I imagine are working with his family to find a fitting tribute.

Piebury Corner have also name a pie after Ernie and are donating the proceeds to The Pilion Trust homeless shelter for young people in Islington on The Cally Rd. :barscarf:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »