Villans away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Villans away

Post by SteveO 35 »

The score? Not sure

What is absolutely certain is that we'll be treated to "Ave you won the European Cup", "Same old Arsenal always cheating", "You're gonna win fock all" and other equally witty ditties by those sad bastards. There isn't a newspaper cone big enough to catch all the chips falling off the shoulders of that lot

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

SteveO 35 wrote:The score? Not sure

What is absolutely certain is that we'll be treated to "Ave you won the European Cup", "Same old Arsenal always cheating", "You're gonna win fock all" and other equally witty ditties by those sad bastards. There isn't a newspaper cone big enough to catch all the chips falling off the shoulders of that lot
:lol:

Or, as my old boss used to say to me: "you're a well-balanced individual; you've a chip on both shoulders".

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

will be going tomorrow, one of the best away days of the season.

last time I went, their fans were completely broken, not a peep out of them. couldn't even be bothered to reel off the small club charter classics steveo posted above. hopefully more of the same on sunday.

yellooooooooooows :barscarf:

villej

Post by villej »

augie wrote:This will be the most comfortable win in a long, long time - a 4-0 victory with wally on the scoresheet and hutton to get sent off 8)
Cannot believe that any fan would predict anything less than a victory 8)
I agree the most of your opinions but this time I am not sure if you are serious. This is exactly the kind of game where we usually lose or at least drop points. A good win on midweek and then next game against a weak opponent everyone expecting comfortable three points. We have seen this so many times before. What could possible go wrong..

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

villej wrote:
augie wrote:This will be the most comfortable win in a long, long time - a 4-0 victory with wally on the scoresheet and hutton to get sent off 8)
I agree the most of your opinions but this time I am not sure if you are serious. This is exactly the kind of game where we usually lose or at least drop points. A good win on midweek and then next game against a weak opponent everyone expecting comfortable three points. We have seen this so many times before. What could possible go wrong..
Exactly where I'm at. Expecting 30 mins of us passing them to death but not having a shot....go 1-0 down, then huff and puff, pass sideways at a snail's pace and drop leetle bit physically in the second half

Remi Garde to come out afterwards and thank TO1AW for everything he knows and support him as being the best manager in living memory and remind all us ungrateful retards how lucky we are to have a European trophyless manager that nobody in the world could ever surpass

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
villej wrote:
Exactly where I'm at. Expecting 30 mins of us passing them to death but not having a shot....go 1-0 down, then huff and puff, pass sideways at a snail's pace and drop leetle bit physically in the second half

Remi Garde to come out afterwards and thank TO1AW for everything he knows and support him as being the best manager in living memory and remind all us ungrateful retards how lucky we are to have a European trophyless manager that nobody in the world could ever surpass

About sums it up. Hate these 2 games as it may give my brother in law a chance of crowing. Yes he does mention the European Cup at every turn, I do return with and you have done fuck all since then.

markyp

Post by markyp »

youd expect us to butt hole them but I imagine we will huff and puff to two late goals from giroud and rambo :barscarf:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

1st time to villa park tomorrow , any recommendations on where to drink?

Sean

Post by Sean »

SteveO 35 wrote:
villej wrote:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but that sounds familiar :rubchin: :) :banghead:

ts100uk

Post by ts100uk »

Very Confident of a victory & after also beating Citeh it will be top if the table for Xmas

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

I'm hoping for three points first, then I can hope for a goal fest. Every time I hope we'll score a few we end up drawing or losing. So, 3 points please. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Villa are a terrible terrible club. They will try to pack it tight and hit on the counter, but I can't see it working.

This one is a 2-0 win.

augie

Post by augie »

They are absolute dogshite and I honestly believe that we will be them without breaking a sweat

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

augie wrote:They are absolute dogshite and I honestly believe that we will be them without breaking a sweat
I doubt even Wenger will ever make us that shit mate!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Expect Gestede to bounce Mertesacker around and out jump him every time. Only hope he won't see enough of the ball