c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Spuds

Post by the playing mantis »

Redarmy wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
Redarmy wrote:The scum have 2 winnable games next week, Leicester and Sunderland, if we drop any points they will be right up behind us

They are becoming annoying now
all this bigging up is getting suspicious...!

Yeah look at the fucking table now...we won't catch them they only lost 2 games, and have someone who can take a chance unlike our shower of shite

Deluded as wanker Wenger, or just fucking suspicious whatever the fuck that was about incoherent pratt
No need for name calling is there, even if u are a scum fan with all your bigging up of how good they are and how well they doing.

They only lost 2 games, so what? They are still only above a poor arsenal side on GD. What does that tell? They have a paper thin squad. Extreme luck. A manager who wears his players out season after season without fail whose teams drop off in the last quarter old seasons. The same will happen this season. Yes we are shit. But they are no better.
Bollox to you and the scum....dont ever fucking say that....OK
Another win today for scum you deluded Wenger lover....get real they are now a serious danger forget Arsenal they are prima donna bottle jobs under wanker Wenger

Leicester for the Title
yep that me a wenger lover. from my 8 years on here thats patently clear.

dont worry your team will still f up when thursday nights come around and you have some tough games and you can go back to gloty glory where i guess you were before you joined here less than a year ago.

is this thread going to get the same swivel eyed lunacy everytime the scum beat a crap team who we would expect them to beat?

its mid feb. they are on the same points as us. plenty of time left for them to drop. get a grip people.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I'm pretty sure most of the people on here are gooners so just take a breath and remember who we he hate (clue not each other), I think there is a song about it. What do you think of shit?

armchair

Post by armchair »

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

armchair wrote:Image
Dear god, my eyes. :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

all this bigging up is getting suspicious...![/quote]

Yeah look at the fucking table now...we won't catch them they only lost 2 games, and have someone who can take a chance unlike our shower of shite

Deluded as wanker Wenger, or just fucking suspicious whatever the fuck that was about incoherent pratt[/quote]

No need for name calling is there, even if u are a scum fan with all your bigging up of how good they are and how well they doing.

They only lost 2 games, so what? They are still only above a poor arsenal side on GD. What does that tell? They have a paper thin squad. Extreme luck. A manager who wears his players out season after season without fail whose teams drop off in the last quarter old seasons. The same will happen this season. Yes we are shit. But they are no better.[/quote]

Bollox to you and the scum....dont ever fucking say that....OK
Another win today for scum you deluded Wenger lover....get real they are now a serious danger forget Arsenal they are prima donna bottle jobs under wanker Wenger

Leicester for the Title[/quote]

yep that me a wenger lover. from my 8 years on here thats patently clear.

dont worry your team will still f up when thursday nights come around and you have some tough games and you can go back to gloty glory where i guess you were before you joined here less than a year ago.

is this thread going to get the same swivel eyed lunacy everytime the scum beat a crap team who we would expect them to beat?

its mid feb. they are on the same points as us. plenty of time left for them to drop. get a grip people.[/quote]

What hold up wanker.....where is all this spurs shit coming from.....looks like you can write not sure about the reading part

FUCK OFF TOSSER

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

If the name calling doesn't stop there will some temporary bans handed out. STOP IT. :cussing:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Chippy wrote:If the name calling doesn't stop there will some temporary bans handed out. STOP IT. :cussing:
o but my lilywhite friend is on for a norman wisdomesque meltdown at this rate!!

Offside

Post by Offside »

Wenger's been preening himself for the applauds and accolades and "I told you so" when his "policy" finally pays off. How embarrassing will it be for him if those accolades go to Pochettino or Ranieri?

armchair

Post by armchair »

Offside wrote:Wenger's been preening himself for the applauds and accolades and "I told you so" when his "policy" finally pays off. How embarrassing will it be for him if those accolades go to Pochettino or Ranieri?
Yea, similarly I reckon he got some wierd sense of achievement and smugness when he sold RVP to Man U, won them the league and got a nice pat on the head from Sir Alex.
Almost like he'd won something himself. The fruit cake.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

the cock bothers better not win the league or finish above us. I have people lining up to remind me of how much shit I've given them over the years. :banghead:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

People keep calling each other hurtful names on this thread :(

Jago

Post by Jago »

Chippy wrote:If the name calling doesn't stop there will some temporary bans handed out. STOP IT. :cussing:
Shut it or I'll ban you

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Same shit "this will be the year it happens" thread every season and it degenerates into the same name calling. Seriously lads - keep it civil.

Oh and forget the scum. They've been lucky. Luck runs out. Also, they are bigger bottlers than we are, proven year after year.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CloakedGooner wrote:People keep calling each other hurtful names on this thread :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:Image
Perfect fan for the filth...

That picture says it all.......anyone attending the NLD in March needs to print thousands of those piccies off and scatter them inside to the wind just before kick-off :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: