Barca travel/hotels advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HARLOW GOONER

Re: Barca travel/hotels advice

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Hotel : try the Melia ME. Stayed here the last time we played out there. I'd stay there again. It gets my vote

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

:blah: :blah: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

That's how you need to explain it!!

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

That's how you need to explain it!!

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

How far is the SB Icaria from the Nou Camp? Thinking of booking there going off the recommendations on here. Is it easy enough to reach on public transport? Thanks

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

Daycat wrote:How far is the SB Icaria from the Nou Camp? Thinking of booking there going off the recommendations on here. Is it easy enough to reach on public transport? Thanks
stayed here last time and ten of us this time, its couple min walk to port olympic where the fanzone was then pretty lively 20 odd minute tube ride from there

russgoonergibson

Daycat wrote:How far is the SB Icaria from the Nou Camp? Thinking of booking there going off the recommendations on here. Is it easy enough to reach on public transport? Thanks
stayed here last time and ten of us this time, its couple min walk to port olympic where the fanzone was then pretty lively 20 odd minute tube ride from there

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

On previous trips to the Camp Nou we've had to supply surnames at the booking stage, whilst I know that these haven't been checked on previous visits, security around stadia has been tightened. Can anybody that's booked their Barca away tell me if it was needed this time around, I see there's no mention of it on the website? Cheers

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I just bought a ticket as per any normal game, no other details required.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Robin_L wrote:I just bought a ticket as per any normal game, no other details required.
Cheers Robin

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Arsenal are a bunch of *word censored*, the site crashes at 3pm today and by 3:05 they have sold out.

Fucking wankers.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Went to Barcelona for a course last year stayed at the NH Barcelona Stadium hotel. Was really nice and about 2 mins walk from the Nou Camp.

jaymitch81

Post by jaymitch81 »

Is there a particular bar that Arsenal have taken over on previous trips to Barca?

gp543

Post by gp543 »

jaymitch81 wrote:Is there a particular bar that Arsenal have taken over on previous trips to Barca?
Flaherty's down on the ramblas is one. There's no fanzone this year so everyone will likely be Ramblas/Placa Catalunya.

Port Olimpic has fuck all for bars except for this massive 2000 square meter beer hall. It's called L'Ovella Negra and only serves beer and sangria towers. Getting a bunch of gooners in there for a piss up and sing song would be massive.

http://www.ovellanegrabcn.net/?page_id=276&lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/Flahertys-Iris ... 275607791/

russgoonergibson

gp543 wrote:
jaymitch81 wrote:Is there a particular bar that Arsenal have taken over on previous trips to Barca?
Flaherty's down on the ramblas is one. There's no fanzone this year so everyone will likely be Ramblas/Placa Catalunya.

Port Olimpic has fuck all for bars except for this massive 2000 square meter beer hall. It's called L'Ovella Negra and only serves beer and sangria towers. Getting a bunch of gooners in there for a piss up and sing song would be massive.

http://www.ovellanegrabcn.net/?page_id=276&lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/Flahertys-Iris ... 275607791/[/quote

was a load of us in flahertys night before last time, as gp543 suggests yeah flahertys night before and either there or main square matchday