Bournemouth at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Bournemouth at home

Post by xisstential »

hartson wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
hartson wrote:now because of the result at vicarage road where spurs have humbled the in form watford at HOME, then only a 6-0 result is acceptable as then it will be goal difference advantage (as well as 4 points) to us after the humiliation at southampton. bournmouhth is a team that we will simply swat aside but MUST be by 6 goals anything else is epic failure.
Have a day off chief will ya....Wenger provides all the drama queen moments we need.....you dont need to add to them!!
so you think only beating bounmouth say 3-0 is acceptable.....ok son, whatever you say, ill have the day off :oops: :rubchin:
I cannot believe there is still arrogance.We'll be lucky to win at all.And if we go on a rampage and are 3-0 up in the first 20 minutes it will finish 3-0 or 3-1. That's the kind of team we are.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

according to hartson, we've been outplayed by everyone this season, yet he expects us to win 6-0 against virtually everyone. he's a WUM, but an amusing one I have to say :lol:

little bit worried tonight, not because we need to win to stay in the title race because I know we ain't winning it anyway, it's got to the point that we need to win to stay above the middlesex scum, that's pretty much all we have to play for in the league right now.

going for a nervous 2-1 win, hope I'm right :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:#Arsenal Team v Bournemouth: Čech; Bellerin, Gabriel, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Chambers, Ramsey; Ox; Özil, Walcott; Giroud.
#AFCvAFCB
4:39pm - 28 Dec 15
GIBBS !!!!!!??? :shock: :banghead: F F S :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: He is beyond fecking useless....

Wenker you complete knobber :censored: :cussing: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: anyone know of a decent stream that does not require any downloading of sopcast & other shyte software ...?

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

This is nowhere near as easy as what people think, would not be in the least bit suprised if we fuck up

markyp

Post by markyp »

OneBardGooner wrote:ps: anyone know of a decent stream that does not require any downloading of sopcast & other shyte software ...?
you don't need to download any of it to my knowledge,its all bullshit,just hit the x's and clear the boxes,if they don't go then use another stream,sometimes patience is key,first row is generally decent

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

After seeing the teamsheet, I think that we may have some issues. I can't see Chambers being a good Central Midfielder anytime soon. I think that this will be a very boring affair and likely a scoring or scoreless draw.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Is Kos injured?

We must have a better choice than Chambers in midfield surely?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Decent stream anyone?

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

northbank123 wrote:Decent stream anyone?
seconded
:|

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

First row sports working ok

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

http://stvstreams.com/schedule/ Good stream Give it a minute to settle, it comes good.
Last edited by casgooner on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

download ACEStream and goto http://www.livefootballol.com/

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

Goonuz71 wrote:First row sports working ok

copy pasta ??

aw

Post by aw »