Barcodes at home Saturday 2nd January

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Barcodes at home

Post by Redarmy »

arseofacrow wrote:Theo hat trick

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

yeah out of about 30 chances :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Chippy wrote:Onwards and upwards...
Just a thought but can the thread starter put the date and kick off time in the subject header ?

Would be awfully helpful when I get confused what day of the week it is.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:Who the fuck knows. We're a Jekyll and Hyde team; the only consistency is that we're inconsistent.

I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :barscarf:
:D

They are shite... we are shite.... game will undoubtedly be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Just a thought but can the thread starter put the date and kick off time in the subject header ?

Over christmas I absolutely agree with you - from one day to the next I am getting confused as to what day it is :oops:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Over christmas I absolutely agree with you - from one day to the next I am getting confused as to what day it is :oops:
Have done it for you slow ones! Alternatively there is this great website www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

Sean

Post by Sean »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sean wrote:Who the fuck knows. We're a Jekyll and Hyde team; the only consistency is that we're inconsistent.

I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :barscarf:
:D

They are shite... we are shite.... game will undoubtedly be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
:barscarf:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Chippy wrote:
augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Have done it for you slow ones! Alternatively there is this great website http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
:barscarf: :barscarf:

N.B Still no kick off time though :roll: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Re: Barcodes at home Saturday 2nd January

Post by OneBardGooner »

3pm = Yes, yes I know we actually have a home game commencing at the tried and tested time of 3 O' feckin Clock on a Saturday afternoon whatever feckin next!... :shock:

:barscarf: Happy New Year Everyone :barscarf:

McClaren is a :censored: as are their shirt-off coz I'm soo ard n fat five belly fans...so I hope we rip the :censored: a new one - 4 nil up at half time would do..... :rubchin: ...better make that 6 :lol: :barscarf:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:3pm = Yes, yes I know we actually have a home game commencing at the tried and tested time of 3 O' feckin Clock on a Saturday afternoon whatever feckin next!... :shock:

:barscarf: Happy New Year Everyone :barscarf:
:
Which was exactly why, with all the various stupid k.o times ( I think one is 14,05 on Sunday :roll: in a couple of weeks time) I thought it may be helpful to re-confirm the kick off on the thread title.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Sean

Post by Sean »

I use Soccerway for fixtures and kick off times, Stuart. Very handy website :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Home win for the Arsenal and another 3 points

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Sean wrote:I use Soccerway for fixtures and kick off times, Stuart. Very handy website :barscarf:
Thanks Sean, I am aware I can look at .com sight for fixtures etc, which I regularly do, but am on here far more frequently.

augie

Post by augie »

Seeing as the barcodes are especially gash in midfield, this is a game where we should again play chambers in midfield - flamoney is not and never will be the answer, so it makes sense to play the kid again IF le cock views him as a DM in the future. Even though he is probably better than chambers at DM right now, I don't see the benefits of playing flamoney in there when we wont need him to win this game.
This should also be a game where ozil should play no more than 60mins - I think that by that stage the geordies will have been finished off and we should give the german genius a small rest for himself

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:Seeing as the barcodes are especially gash in midfield, this is a game where we should again play chambers in midfield - flamoney is not and never will be the answer, so it makes sense to play the kid again IF le cock views him as a DM in the future. Even though he is probably better than chambers at DM right now, I don't see the benefits of playing flamoney in there when we wont need him to win this game.
This should also be a game where ozil should play no more than 60mins - I think that by that stage the geordies will have been finished off and we should give the german genius a small rest for himself

Agreed would keep in Chambers for this one, think they will try and make it physical in the middle, so Chambers could be useful

If we are 2 or 3 up after around 60 mins Ozil has to be rested you would think but cannot count on Wenger doing anything logical

Lets see Gabriel consolidate his position in the team, him and Kos have to be the future pairing in defence