Barca now a supplement for ST holders *word censored*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Barca now a supplement for ST holders *word censored*

Post by Gunner Rob »

postmanPat91 wrote:Quote of the year Re the surcharge from my office's resident AKB: "The club make it possible for us to watch the pinnacle of European football, we can't really complain about an extra 16 quid"

Jesus christ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
technically he is correct because Barcelona is at the pinnacle of European football right now.
i would only have a problem with that had he said we "were competing at the pinnacle of European football

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

augie wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:Quote of the year Re the surcharge from my office's resident AKB: "The club make it possible for us to watch the pinnacle of European football, we can't really complain about an extra 16 quid"

Not being funny with you buddy, but the fact that this knob is considered superior enough to be your boss, doesnt reflect too well on you at the mo :wink: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No mate, I'm the manager (without 30 years exp obviously :wink:)... this fucktard works for me!

augie

Post by augie »

postmanPat91 wrote:
augie wrote:

Not being funny with you buddy, but the fact that this knob is considered superior enough to be your boss, doesnt reflect too well on you at the mo :wink: :lol: :lol:

No mate, I'm the manager (without 30 years exp obviously :wink:)... this fucktard works for me!

Sack the crunt - in fact flog him first, and then shoot the b.astard 8)

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

augie wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:
augie wrote:

Sack the crunt - in fact flog him first, and then shoot the b.astard 8)
No doubt it will be to the cries of "judge me in may!!!" 8)

Spooky

Post by Spooky »

He needs the £16 extra to fund this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... geles.html

:shock:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Quite like this from Dortmund fans.........

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35464102

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Liverpool to scrap their 77 quid tickets after last weekend's protests. Fair fucks to all involved in that. If only the sedated masses who allow themselves to be royally screwed by our club at every fucking venture showed half that resolve maybe we wouldn't be stuck in this never ending malaise on and off the field.

blair207

Post by blair207 »

rodders999 wrote:Liverpool to scrap their 77 quid tickets after last weekend's protests. Fair fucks to all involved in that. If only the sedated masses who allow themselves to be royally screwed by our club at every fucking venture showed half that resolve maybe we wouldn't be stuck in this never ending malaise on and off the field.
The story on the BBC also says that game categorisation will be done away with. In the words of Patti Smith. PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

So if selling on TX a Cat a £90 becomes £64.55 after charges! I dont think so!! Fuckers are still trying to rip people off! Should be £76. :censored:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

rodders999 wrote:Liverpool to scrap their 77 quid tickets after last weekend's protests. Fair fucks to all involved in that. If only the sedated masses who allow themselves to be royally screwed by our club at every fucking venture showed half that resolve maybe we wouldn't be stuck in this never ending malaise on and off the field.
Our lot would have been more likely to stage a pro-Brendan Rodgers march with "I love BR" t-shirts.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

northbank123 wrote:
Our lot would have been more likely to stage a pro-Brendan Rodgers march with "I love BR" t-shirts.
:lol:

Probably. Anyway looking forward to the next protest at the grove.....by some opposition fans in the CL as the natives look on in bemusement while lubing themselves up for Stanley :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Liverpool fans walked out in protest on 77th minute against £77 ticket.

We'll have to hope a game goes to extra time!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:Liverpool fans walked out in protest on 77th minute against £77 ticket.

:coffeespit: :lol:

excellent. 8)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

wibble wrote:Liverpool fans walked out in protest on 77th minute against £77 ticket.

Talking of which....I read somewhere that, along with Leicester supporters, some Arsenal fans were going to get to their seats 5 minutes after the match has started. Given that is seems the norm at home games for a lot of gooners to turn up 10-15 mins late (as well as leaving a few minutes earlier at the end) does that mean the protest will appear a resounding success regardless of how many people actually intended to support it? :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol: :lol: :wink: