Leicester at home 14th 1200

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Leicester at home 14th 1200

Post by arseofacrow »

Robin_L wrote:
I take it back.

What a bunch of whinging vaginas they are :lol:

Only one fan on there who dared to suggest that the Great Vardy conned the ref.
Makes us look reasonable, eh?!

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
I take it back.

What a bunch of whinging vaginas they are :lol:

Only one fan on there who dared to suggest that the Great Vardy conned the ref.
Makes us look reasonable, eh?!

:barscarf:
I concur with your resonableness :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

northbank123 wrote:Can understand how a class player but gormless prick like shearer has carved out a serious punditry career. Can also understand how an average player with some charisma (albeit just a WUM) like Savage has got a media career.

Cannot understand how average players, gormless pricks and general morons like Danny Murphy and Jermaine Jenas have media careers. Does anyone honestly respect any of their views?

BBC cuts I suspect. Auntie looking around for any ex-player willing to accept 50 quid and a taxi home. Personality and understanding of the game not required.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Thanks for the Welbeck goal celebration video, whoever posted it.

I'm chuffed for the bloke.
He's not a 'giving it large, look at me I'm a big guy' pro.

I still think he should have got more on the ball to go across the keeper to the right instead though. :lol:

I'd prefer to have 3 decent Welbeck's than three fucking Giroud's.

I cannot ever explain or justify Giroud in our first eleven.

WENGER OUT

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Top Londoner wrote:Thanks for the Welbeck goal celebration video, whoever posted it.

I'm chuffed for the bloke.
He's not a 'giving it large, look at me I'm a big guy' pro.

I still think he should have got more on the ball to go across the keeper to the right instead though. :lol:

I'd prefer to have 3 decent Welbeck's than three fucking Giroud's.

I cannot ever explain or justify Giroud in our first eleven.

WENGER OUT
With a proper manager, Giroud would be the type of player you bring off the bench to offer a different option, but in Wengerland he is deemed good enough to be the starting Striker for a team with title aspirations.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Anyone know that geezer with the grey hair and sunglasses ( :roll: ), probably somewhere near section 5 or 6. Acts like a complete :censored: but maybe deep down he's a good guy. :o

I'm on the side of what I see on the TV, as he's apparently got a contract with SKY. Yes mate, we can read the score at the top of the screen and don't need your finger signals.

:censored: :hammer:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

arseofacrow wrote:Anyone know that geezer with the grey hair and sunglasses ( :roll: ), probably somewhere near section 5 or 6. Acts like a complete :censored: but maybe deep down he's a good guy. :o

I'm on the side of what I see on the TV, as he's apparently got a contract with SKY. Yes mate, we can read the score at the top of the screen and don't need your finger signals.

He was acting like that when the camera panned to him with 10 minutes to go. Each to their own, but I was sitting there nervous as to whether we would get a winner or not, and someone acting like the way he does is there more for a day out than anything else.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

BFG4 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:Anyone know that geezer with the grey hair and sunglasses ( :roll: ), probably somewhere near section 5 or 6. Acts like a complete :censored: but maybe deep down he's a good guy. :o

He was acting like that when the camera panned to him with 10 minutes to go. Each to their own, but I was sitting there nervous as to whether we would get a winner or not, and someone acting like the way he does is there more for a day out than anything else.
I remember, him and his mates showing up to the cameras. I think real emotion would have been one of nervous support. :roll:

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Thought Giroud was excellent today.
He won countless crosses in the box and Morgan/Huth couldn't cope with him.
And he set up our equaliser with a great deft header.
If he maintains that form, we'll win the league.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LaughingGooner wrote:Thought Giroud was excellent today.
He won countless crosses in the box and Morgan/Huth couldn't cope with him.
And he set up our equaliser with a great deft header.
If he maintains that form, we'll win the league.
Whilst I agree Giroud fought for and won alot and hassled and battled brilliantly against the 2 CH's that were on him, and agree he did brilliant for the assist to Feo, I don't agree that his current form will contribute to us winning the PL. He isn't scoring. He's our main striker - we need goals from him. If he was netting every game or even every second game I'd agree with you. But his poor form (notwithstanding his efforts yesterday) is one of the reasons we won't win the PL sadly.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

StuartL wrote:
foxinthebox2001 wrote:Roy Keane summed it up last August.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Keane.html
George Michael summed it up last Christmas.

http://www.iamnotpostingthatshitforreal
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Let's put this "Plucky little Leicester" myth to bed! I was there yesterday and they are a bunch of cheating,diving,cynical wankers!
Also,the next game that Martin Atkinson should referee should be on Hackney Marshes!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Vardy = diving cheating cunnt

Ranieri = Whining moaning Beeeatch!

:box: :box: :box: :box:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

In all the leaping around that I did when the winner went in, I've only really noticed today, just how perfect the ball in from Ozil was. Never mind last minute penalties and all that, sticking the free-kick right on to a teammate's head from 45 yards away in the fifth minute of stoppage time is proper pressure and proper bottle. To be able to do that, is absolute genius.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

That must be the first Premier League game where there has been 3 different English goalscorers for year.