Box office

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry is a Gooner

Re: Box office

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

A knock on effect of the complete clusterf*ck with Barca tickets has meant the box office has ground to a halt this week with people trying to get a handful of tickets that came up on the Ticket Exchange. I've a feeling the result of this, will be loads of empty seats for the Hull game, the Box Office is friggin useless & whoever takes responsibility for it's performance needs a kick up the arse.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Have they tried switching it off and on ? :?

Henry is a Gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:Have they tried switching it off and on ? :?
Nope the handbrake is definitely on :cry:

Henry is a Gooner

Double post
Last edited by Henry is a Gooner on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Henry is a Gooner

Triple post Sorry this f in phone :banghead: actually I was driving & my phone was in my back pocket....... :D
Last edited by Henry is a Gooner on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Henry is a Gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:Have they tried switching it off and on ? :?
4th post Sorry guys but this time it definitely wasn't me :oops:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

To paraphrase that other guy:-

The Arsenal box office is shite, the ticketing system is shite, the whole thing is a load of shite and needs sorting out.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Took 40 mins to get in this afternoon, and that was without any tickets going live at that point! Madness.

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

My god this fucking thing is really trying my patience !!!!

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I also tried to get tickets for the Barcelona game on my silver.Twice the phone lines mysteriously went down and on the third attempt they made everyone eligible scramble for scraps on one day.
In my opinion the phones going down,(twice), was bullshit. They would rather fill the bowl with I-pad wielding tourists as they are a more lucrative income stream as they all buy bag fulls of tat from the club shops.
I also think that the club regret the whole membership thing, as they now cannot "select" their customers in the way that they would now like to do.
As white, male, English, I certainly no longer fit in with the diverse image the club wishes to project.
I am therefore reaching the opinion that we are maybe no longer welcome at Arsenal Football Club.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

It's fucked again and there isn't even a rush of home tickets on today, what a joke.

One of the biggest clubs in England and their system goes down with a few thousand people after the West Ham game. Fucking shambles, it's the phone only for me from now on.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Robin_L wrote:It's fucked again and there isn't even a rush of home tickets on today, what a joke.

One of the biggest clubs in England and their system goes down with a few thousand people after the West Ham game. Fucking shambles, it's the phone only for me from now on.
Shammers away tickets isnt it today?

PS anyone who manages to get on, looking for two :oops: :wink: