Arsenal at Old Shatford. sunday 28th Feb. 2.05pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Arsenal at Old Shatford. sunday 28th Feb. 2.05pm

Post by xisstential »

Top Londoner wrote:Can a mod please close this fucking vanity thread?
I thought there must be an interlull, as next weekend was Premiership awol.

We've got the mighty Hull to overcome in our quest for greatness, and winning three consecutive FA cups rates up there with the invincibles and making WENGERCUNT a unsackable demigod.

WENGER OUT
I thought he was already unsackable??? Concerning the game will he use the jaded or the psychologically scarred excuse?? Or perhaps tired...?? It will be one of those for sure should we not win. Mental strength will be mentioned if we do.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Going to this game and now that we've got today's pointless encounter out the way can start looking forward to it :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A 1-0 defeat with one shot on target for us.

"You can see we gave absolutely everything in midweek. Man United had one extra day rest"

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I wonder how this will go after tonights brownholing from barca :rubchin: let me think :rubchin: it could go something like :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will without doubt be a massive pile of stinky shite :barscarf:

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

we can't lose to these c*nts, they really are fucking shit this year. but we can't score so maybe far too optimistic. welbeck must start, looked good coming on tonight and he will want to make LVG look even more of a prick.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I can tolerate losing to Barcelona, because they are better than us.

I cannot losing to Man United, because we are better than them.

Gme is also on Sunday, to a 5 night rest for the players is more than enough to be fit and ready.

Was Coquelin injured? I never noticed, and thought Wenger just had one of his great and magical idea's

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:A 1-0 defeat with one shot on target for us.

"You can see we gave absolutely everything in midweek. Man United had one extra day rest"
They play Thursday night so Le Bell End won't be able to use that particular line from his bullshit bingo repertoire.

Welbeck has to start up front in this one. Giroud has been stinking up the place for weeks now.

Having said all that I think a defeat to nil is pretty much nailed on here despite them being fucking putrid.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

This should be a nailed on victory for us,they are absolute dogshit so I'm going for 1-1 with us getting a late equaliser :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

We have scored 6 goals in the last 8 games and 2 of those games were against Hull and Burnley. :oops: :oops: :oops:

ashford gooner

Post by ashford gooner »

For the first time I am travelling by train to this one - what is the best way to get to the ground from Manchester Picadilly and can anyone recommend any city centre pubs?

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Welbeck has to start even if it's alongside the 'Lazy Frenchman'. Is the Ox injured ?. Not that it will make much difference. I think a draw 0 - 0 is on the cards. Surly Ozil & Sanchez can't play any worse than they did tonight :barscarf: :barscarf:

Goose

Post by Goose »

We just have to win this one and i want us to put them to the sword!!

Taking Mrs Goose to Manchester for a romantic weekend. Just got to tell her we are going to watch Frampton v Quigg on Saturday that Arsenal on Sunday and we are sorted :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Even if we score a goal and go 1 up (not entirely implausible an og perhaps) we all know what's coming right? A tectical masterclass from Le Bell End, on come Flamini, Gibbs and Chambers to shut up shop and at best we scrape a draw or depending on the levels of comedy capers that ensue get beat when the Big Fucking Wankstain gets caught 60 yards up field in injury time :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Does anybody know where Carzola is?? I know he's injured but what's the story there, he's becoming like Wilshire, nobody bothers to even ask anymore? Wilshire, Carzola, Welbeck..... these guys disappear for months on end.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Leicester at home to Norwich - Home win
Spurs at home to Swansea - Home win

If that pans out we will have to beat United and even though they are pretty shit, we very rarely win up there. Optimistic I am not :(
What with Spurs away the week after, Is our season about to unravel again.....................................