Swansea H Wed 2nd 1945

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Swansea H Wed 2nd 1945

Post by Chippy »

Should be 3 points to take the pressure off again.

casgooner

Re: Swansea H Wed 2nd 1945

Post by casgooner »

Hmm, Swansea at home. the same Swansea team that had totts 1-0 for a long time. Hmm.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

0-0 - another miserable, boring night watching Ramsey twirling and spinning, that useless c.unt Walcott failing to go round anybody ever, Alexis trying to dribble round their entire team and one of either the BFG / Gabriel being hopelessly exposed at the first sign of a counter attack.

A few boos as the 15,000 left in the crowd shuffle home before renewing their season tickets - all soon to be forgotten once the Be All and End All is secured for another season

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Won't get past Fabianski 0-0.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They scored early doors against the filth today - and only after 70 minutes of constant attack did the filth equalise - that's constant attck/pressure not 'tippy tappy' around the box...

There is every chance we will lose, draw or win this - it doesn't matter anyway because under the guidance of Mr Bean our season is already over. FACT.

markyp

Post by markyp »

I couldn't give a toss and wont give a toss until Wenker goes,ive had enough of this pathetic franchise we are customers of,swansea to win 100-0 and good luck to them

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

0-0 or Swansea win

milesgooner

Post by milesgooner »

AW's faith in his side has got to finally have been shaken by this result. If we don't win the league this year he should go. Let's face it Ramsey and Walcott are adding bigger all. As a result I'd like see us finally do something different with personnel and formation we're going to go out let's go out punching. How about playing 442 at home to Swansea with Wellbeck and Giroud up front and Campbell, Ozil, Coquelin & Sanchez in Midfield. (I won't hold my breath by the way!)

milesgooner

Post by milesgooner »

AW's faith in his side has got to finally have been shaken by this result. If we don't win the league this year he should go. Let's face it Ramsey and Walcott are adding bigger all. As a result I'd like see us finally do something different with personnel and formation we're going to go out let's go out punching. How about playing 442 at home to Swansea with Wellbeck and Giroud up front and Campbell, Ozil, Coquelin & Sanchez in Midfield. (I won't hold my breath by the way!)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

milesgooner wrote:AW's faith in his side has got to finally have been shaken by this result. If we don't win the league this year he should go. Let's face it Ramsey and Walcott are adding bigger all. As a result I'd like see us finally do something different with personnel and formation we're going to go out let's go out punching. How about playing 442 at home to Swansea with Wellbeck and Giroud up front and Campbell, Ozil, Coquelin & Sanchez in Midfield. (I won't hold my breath by the way!)
What is this 442 of which you speak old chap ?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I dont give a flyingcuntingfuck

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Can all fuck off as far as i am concerned, over paid spineless wankers

augie

Post by augie »

I know that we are all fuming over yet another debacle today, but anyone who thinks that we wont win this game is fuckin deluded :roll: Swansea are total shit and will be relegated imo, and I expect us to cruise to a comfortable 3-1 win
Of course afterwards we will be told about the great mental strength we displayed, and how everything is right with the world again :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

0-0 and after Saturday we'll be 5 points behind the scum. We really are that shit right now. :banghead: :banghead:

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :( :barscarf: