The online gooner meeting

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: The online gooner meeting

Post by Herd »

Now I know what ye look like Il be speaking to our friends in Finglas but they told me last week have their hands full at the moment killing drug barons ! :shock:
Seriously we should do one on Highbury Fields !

Goose

Post by Goose »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
REB wrote:that was a long time ago :D
Who's in the white arse shirt?

I always though Augie was an old man. Like proper nearly oap. Guess not!

That was steve (aka gus ceaser was a legend) - himself and wayno were a right pair of mad fuckers when they wanted to be, but they were also two very committed old school Gooners 8)
Mind you the one thing steve wasn't was a box to box midfielder - the day we played the mackems he turned up in a pair of mad Bermuda shorts and barely moved his fat arse out of the centre circle :lol: Don't know who was worse that day.........steve or the badly hungover short arsed injured again (arm in a cast I think ?) jackeen mod :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I recall both you and I having one shot on goal each. Mine was blocked by the fattest defender I've ever seen's big fat leg. Yours.... yours hit the post from 4 yards. :lol: :oops:

Hungover??!! :shock: How dare you??!! :shock: I'll have you know I was still drunk! 8)

Gus's (also known on here as Percy Dalton) shorts.... :coffeespit:

I knew we'd have a few issues that game when I was about to kick off with Lefty and turned round to see Gus finishing a smoke and then waddling on in his checked Bermudas. :lol: :lol:

And yep I still turned up to play with a broken arm. Ain't no modern pussy footballer. 8) :wink:
The games against the Mackems usually ended up with a good drink. It's how I met Franksav and our romance has blossomed ever since. We now have 2 kids called Arsene and Olivier :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Goose wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
REB wrote:that was a long time ago :D
Who's in the white arse shirt?

I always though Augie was an old man. Like proper nearly oap. Guess not!

That was steve (aka gus ceaser was a legend) - himself and wayno were a right pair of mad fuckers when they wanted to be, but they were also two very committed old school Gooners 8)
Mind you the one thing steve wasn't was a box to box midfielder - the day we played the mackems he turned up in a pair of mad Bermuda shorts and barely moved his fat arse out of the centre circle :lol: Don't know who was worse that day.........steve or the badly hungover short arsed injured again (arm in a cast I think ?) jackeen mod :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I recall both you and I having one shot on goal each. Mine was blocked by the fattest defender I've ever seen's big fat leg. Yours.... yours hit the post from 4 yards. :lol: :oops:

Hungover??!! :shock: How dare you??!! :shock: I'll have you know I was still drunk! 8)

Gus's (also known on here as Percy Dalton) shorts.... :coffeespit:

I knew we'd have a few issues that game when I was about to kick off with Lefty and turned round to see Gus finishing a smoke and then waddling on in his checked Bermudas. :lol: :lol:

And yep I still turned up to play with a broken arm. Ain't no modern pussy footballer. 8) :wink:
The games against the Mackems usually ended up with a good drink. It's how I met Franksav and our romance has blossomed ever since. We now have 2 kids called Arsene and Olivier :D
:lol: :lol:

FwankSav has never been happier! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Now I know what ye look like Il be speaking to our friends in Finglas but they told me last week have their hands full at the moment killing drug barons ! :shock:
Seriously we should do one on Highbury Fields !
VERY full. :D :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
enjibenji wrote:With some of the threads springing up about our players having a "meeting" I thought we could have a thread on here about an "online goner meeting"

So my question goes to all who have travelled and met face to face from here,Who would you not fancy having a tear up with and why !?

Not that I have met him, but I reckon db10 would send a few people flying :lol: :lol: :lol:

So come on lets hear the rest :D
He's a civil Servant - not a airline employee!! :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Don't you pre-judge me!!! I could be an airline steward (or indeed an airline hostess!) if I wanted! :D 8)
If the rumours about your height are true, the only part of the plane you'd need is the hand luggage compartment :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
enjibenji wrote:With some of the threads springing up about our players having a "meeting" I thought we could have a thread on here about an "online goner meeting"

So my question goes to all who have travelled and met face to face from here,Who would you not fancy having a tear up with and why !?

Not that I have met him, but I reckon db10 would send a few people flying :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a civil Servant - not a airline employee!! :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Don't you pre-judge me!!! I could be an airline steward (or indeed an airline hostess!) if I wanted! :D 8)
If the rumours about your height are true, the only part of the plane you'd need is the hand luggage compartment :wink: :wink:

I think you are mixing up my 5'8" with Lefty's 5'7" (MAXIMUM!), OneBardEwok's 5'2", FwankSav's 5'5", Spuddy's 5'6" and augie's 5'9" (around the belly). :lol: :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

I think you are mixing up my 5'8" with Lefty's 5'7" (MAXIMUM!), OneBardEwok's 5'2", FwankSav's 5'5", Spuddy's 5'6" and augie's 5'9" (around the belly). :lol: :wink:
Must look like a school trip when you lot meet up :lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

:lol:

I'm 5'9" mate and tbf stood next to you I look 6' 5", Spuddy is more like 4'6", in fact when I first pulled up and saw you lot I thought Billy Smart was in town :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

At 6'4, I'm taller than all of you ankle biters :wink: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Spuddy.......the only keeper in history to be lobbed from 6 yards out in a 5 a side goals :oops: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:At 6'4, I'm taller than all of you ankle biters :wink: :barscarf:
:barscarf:

It doesn't matter how high you stack shit.....it's still shit :wink: :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Goose wrote: The games against the Mackems usually ended up with a good drink. It's how I met Franksav and our romance has blossomed ever since. We now have 2 kids called Arsene and Olivier :D
Arsenal Till I Die wrote: If the rumours about your height are true, the only part of the plane you'd need is the hand luggage compartment :wink: :wink:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote: Must look like a school trip when you lot meet up :lol: :lol:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote: I'm 5'9" mate and tbf stood next to you I look 6' 5", Spuddy is more like 4'6", in fact when I first pulled up and saw you lot I thought Billy Smart was in town :lol: :lol:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:At 6'4, I'm taller than all of you ankle biters :wink: :barscarf:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Some absolute crackers above. Favourite thread of the year so far. 8)

Arsenal Till I Die

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

Must have been hard to type that from your booster seat :wink: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Would be great to meet some of the lads on here, but my hopes and dreams will be dashed if the following happens:

1. Rodders turns up without his candles and Barry White CD collection
2. Falkirk turns up predicting a good game
3. Sid turns up in a "Wilshere 10" shirt
4. Ike turns out to be a mild mannered chap who thinks we should be careful what we wish for
5. Augie says he secretly hopes England will do well in Euro 2016
6. Herd turns up without a Hackett polo shirt and a Stone Island jacket
7. Nut Flush tells me he'd rather meet up at the Allsop !

Would be a right laugh meeting you miserable fuckers. Hell, I'll even write to the Met and see if Capital L's restraining order can be suspended for 24 hours

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

armchair

Post by armchair »