The online gooner meeting

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
enjibenji

The online gooner meeting

Post by enjibenji »

With some of the threads springing up about our players having a "meeting" I thought we could have a thread on here about an "online goner meeting"

So my question goes to all who have travelled and met face to face from here,Who would you not fancy having a tear up with and why !?

Not that I have met him, but I reckon db10 would send a few people flying :lol: :lol: :lol:

So come on lets hear the rest :D

DB10GOONER

Re: The online gooner meeting

Post by DB10GOONER »

enjibenji wrote:With some of the threads springing up about our players having a "meeting" I thought we could have a thread on here about an "online goner meeting"

So my question goes to all who have travelled and met face to face from here,Who would you not fancy having a tear up with and why !?

Not that I have met him, but I reckon db10 would send a few people flying :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I have actually met a good few punters off here (and gone on the hammer with a few of them too) but have yet to batter anyone. Although arseofacrow came close!! :lol: :wink: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

enjibenji wrote:With some of the threads springing up about our players having a "meeting" I thought we could have a thread on here about an "online goner meeting"

He's a Civil Servant - not an airline employee!! :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

But will this fucking BBQ ever happen? :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:

He's a civil Servant - not a airline employee!! :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Don't you pre-judge me!!! I could be an airline steward (or indeed an airline hostess!) if I wanted! :D 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

He's a civil Servant - not a airline employee!! :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Don't you pre-judge me!!! I could be an airline steward (or indeed an airline hostess!) if I wanted! :D 8)
I'm sure i heard OBG say that you do prefer to be called 'Susan' on a Friday night allegedly, not sure if he was speaking from experience or not mind you :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Hasn't there been an OG meeting before? I remember CorkBarry posting a photo at the Gunners pub or something.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Surely to make it authentic it would have to be a "secret meeting" with no mods present. Then someone would have to go crowing to the Gooner fanzine about it

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Sean wrote:Hasn't there been an OG meeting before? I remember CorkBarry posting a photo at the Gunners pub or something.

I believe its Reb, Augie, Mutley, Old Git, ????, Cork Barry (Thank You :barscarf: :barscarf: ), Miroslav Klose aka Flash and DB10 is on his tiptoes down the front standing on a box :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clearly photoshopped coz Augie is smiling :twisted:

REB

Post by REB »

that was a long time ago :D

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

REB wrote:that was a long time ago :D
Who's in the white arse shirt?

I always though Augie was an old man. Like proper nearly oap. Guess not!

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Peeman wrote:
Sean wrote:Hasn't there been an OG meeting before? I remember CorkBarry posting a photo at the Gunners pub or something.

I believe its Reb, Augie, Mutley, Old Git, ????, Cork Barry (Thank You :barscarf: :barscarf: ), Miroslav Klose aka Flash and DB10 is on his tiptoes down the front standing on a box :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clearly photoshopped coz Augie is smiling :twisted:

MET POLICE ANNOUNCE NEW LEAD IN O.A.P. HATTON GARDEN ROBBERY

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There's been a few. And a few football matches against the Mackem fans but the less said about those defeats the better! :lol: :wink:

We had a good meet up the morning of the scum game that we lost 2-3 at home after leading 2-0 in the first half. We had a great piss up and sing song in the Gunners right up until the fucking Away Boys started strangling cats on stage. :roll: :x

augie

Post by augie »

the playing mantis wrote:

That was steve (aka gus ceaser was a legend) - himself and wayno were a right pair of mad fuckers when they wanted to be, but they were also two very committed old school Gooners 8)
Mind you the one thing steve wasn't was a box to box midfielder - the day we played the mackems he turned up in a pair of mad Bermuda shorts and barely moved his fat arse out of the centre circle :lol: Don't know who was worse that day.........steve or the badly hungover short arsed injured again (arm in a cast I think ?) jackeen mod :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:

That was steve (aka gus ceaser was a legend) - himself and wayno were a right pair of mad fuckers when they wanted to be, but they were also two very committed old school Gooners 8)
Mind you the one thing steve wasn't was a box to box midfielder - the day we played the mackems he turned up in a pair of mad Bermuda shorts and barely moved his fat arse out of the centre circle :lol: Don't know who was worse that day.........steve or the badly hungover short arsed injured again (arm in a cast I think ?) jackeen mod :roll: :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I recall both you and I having one shot on goal each. Mine was blocked by the fattest defender I've ever seen's big fat leg. Yours.... yours hit the post from 4 yards. :lol: :oops:

Hungover??!! :shock: How dare you??!! :shock: I'll have you know I was still drunk! 8)

Gus's (also known on here as Percy Dalton) shorts.... :coffeespit:

I knew we'd have a few issues that game when I was about to kick off with Lefty and turned round to see Gus finishing a smoke and then waddling on in his checked Bermudas. :lol: :lol:

And yep I still turned up to play with a broken arm. Ain't no modern pussy footballer. 8) :wink: