WBA HOME GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: WBA HOME GAME

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

:blah: :suicide:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sean why do you do it to yourself, I stopped listening to him a long time back,every time he comes on TV I change channel.

amazonas

Post by amazonas »

mcdowell42 wrote:Sean why do you do it to yourself, I stopped listening to him a long time back,every time he comes on TV I change channel.
Are you saying you're not listening to The Great Dictator's lengthy speeches..?? Well what are you doing then and how have you not been caught or called out by your children or colleagues?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

amazonas wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Sean why do you do it to yourself, I stopped listening to him a long time back,every time he comes on TV I change channel.
Are you saying you're not listening to The Great Dictator's lengthy speeches..?? Well what are you doing then and how have you not been caught or called out by your children or colleagues?

The great dictator and I seperated about 2 years ago . :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Not to worry; I certainly don't take The Old Fraud seriously. I just post the press conferences for the rest of us to take this piss out of (and 'for posterity', of course).

He does mug of the fans again in that one as well, the wanker. He doesn't feel he should explain himself to the supporters, the tosser :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

fabiandeguisson wrote:The chap in that video clip has a terrible grasp of the English language!
Sure duz Fam knoworri mean innit bra ! :high5:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
phpBB [video]

Safe innit blud coz dem tings ain't fam no more cuz! 8) :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

United are coming :barscarf:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

wait?!! the walk out is for real??!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

The walk out is trending on other Arsenal forums, and in the comments section of many Wenger stories.

Wenger might have caught wind of it, because in his press conference he was sucking up hardcore to the fans.

The walk out is going to happen, come the 75th minute, the Arsenal fans in the stadium will be conducting a self-imposed fire drill.

Love to see that muppet spin a mass walk out. Would also love to see John Cross refer to Arsenal fans who oppose Wenger as a minority after this.

I would love it, if the stadium just emptied - literally the stadium falls to less than 5% capacity.

There are some things you cannot spin and ignore, and this would be one of them.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

amazonas wrote:
McDowell is listening to swing music on the BBC World Service on his wireless in a show of defiance

wibble

Post by wibble »

I might stay until the 90th minute tonight to avoid the traffic :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If Wenger hasn't repaired the mental damage we are going to struggle tonight. If he has, I foresee a comfortable victory heaping even more pressure on Leicester. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

biglunn

Post by biglunn »

The walkout is a great idea but I think 75mins is way too late - for midweek games the stadium starts emptying just a few mins later anyway.

Besides, I have a feeling we are going to smash Albion. The fence sitters and AKBs that have started to see sense are going to spring up in their usual delusional self and bottle it, with TO1AW being sung loudly, and Le Cock standing with a smug smile. Aargh it's a disgusting thought.

What would be interesting is if we are drawing or losing around the walkout time... things could get spicy!

It's fucking sad that it's come to this where I really want us to lose this and every game left, and want us to drop out of top 4 even if it means the Mancs overtakes us! Imin nearly 40yrs supporting the club I've never felt like this! I have fallen short of wishing Spurs wining it, but the longer Le Cock stays the more deranged I'm becoming!
Last edited by biglunn on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.