Arsenal v Norwich - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 17:15pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPARKSY

Re: Arsenal v Norwich - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 17:15pm

Post by SPARKSY »

goonertux wrote:
xisstential wrote:Is the City of Liverpool going to allow the games to go ahead this weekend??? We'll have to wait & see........
As a sign of unity, they are asking all supporters to bunk the train fare, steam through JJB Sports grabbing any old cheap tat they can, and then gather outside the ground 10 mins before kick - off and either steal someone elses ticket or just bundle through. Fine way of us all showing support for the 'cheeky, lovable Scousers!'.
My Brother in law and his mates being scousers, went to the League Cup Final this year. I was shocked when he told me they managed to get in without tickets :roll:

Sean

Post by Sean »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Hmmmm, book my tee time at the local course or watch the mighty Arsenal dazzle me with their beautiful football as they secure the VT? :roll: :barscarf:

FOUR!
'Fore' 8)
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Hmmmm, book my tee time at the local course or watch the mighty Arsenal dazzle me with their beautiful football as they secure the VT? :roll: :barscarf:

FOUR TH!
:D :high5:
:lol: :barscarf:

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

nut flush gooner wrote:I'll be there on Saturday, plan is to design my own banner. I am only 7 rows from the front of Block 7 which is behind the goal and the aim is to get there early and walk down to pitch side to attract a cameraman's attention.

No doubt the stewards will have something to say but I don't care. My banner wont be offensive, just blunt and to the point!
Join us in Block 6 - pm me if you like :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPARKSY wrote:
goonertux wrote:
xisstential wrote:Is the City of Liverpool going to allow the games to go ahead this weekend??? We'll have to wait & see........
As a sign of unity, they are asking all supporters to bunk the train fare, steam through JJB Sports grabbing any old cheap tat they can, and then gather outside the ground 10 mins before kick - off and either steal someone elses ticket or just bundle through. Fine way of us all showing support for the 'cheeky, lovable Scousers!'.
My Brother in law and his mates being scousers, went to the League Cup Final this year. I was shocked when he told me they managed to get in without tickets :roll:
That wasn't their fault though. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

0-0 but with a riveting 28 "expected goals" tally :barscarf:

Can't wait :roll:

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Ticket map of the stadium still mostly a sea of yellow.
One notable absentee, block 1, are the club trying to keep resales out of this section to restrict the chances of their glorious leader getting close up verbal abuse?

Sean

Post by Sean »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:Ticket map of the stadium still mostly a sea of yellow.
One notable absentee, block 1, are the club trying to keep resales out of this section to restrict the chances of their glorious leader getting close up verbal abuse?
I don't doubt it :censored:

I'm looking forward to the press conference being put on YouTube, so we can pick his insane ramblings and excuses apart :popcorn:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Que:

JACQUI OATLEY!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: THERE'S ONLY ONE JACQUI OATLEY ! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Sean wrote:
foxinthebox2001 wrote:Ticket map of the stadium still mostly a sea of yellow.
I don't doubt it :censored:

I'm looking forward to the press conference being put on YouTube, so we can pick his insane ramblings and excuses apart :popcorn:
I'm now reading that the reason he thinks we have had another shit season is because of us, nothing to do with him or the players, tactics :blah:

He also goes on to mention that we are the Away team Champions. :barscarf:
Is this trophy being handed out on Saturday? :barscarf:

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

Do we know if stewards can actually remove or confiscate banners (which aren't their property) if they are not offensive?

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

StanKroenke'sWig wrote:Do we know if stewards can actually remove or confiscate banners (which aren't their property) if they are not offensive?
This is worth reading and may address your question
http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/conte ... jail-after
If they think it in anyway offensive, they will ask you to take it down.
So if an akb complains about a 'time for change' banner, does it then become offensive, if you refuse it is a breach of the peace.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
StanKroenke'sWig wrote:Do we know if stewards can actually remove or confiscate banners (which aren't their property) if they are not offensive?
This is worth reading and may address your question
http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/conte ... jail-after
If they think it in anyway offensive, they will ask you to take it down.
So if an akb complains about a 'time for change' banner, does it then become offensive, if you refuse it is a breach of the peace.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the stadium rates as "private property" for the owners and thus they can remove anything they deem unacceptable. :|

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Redsenga1 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:I'll be there on Saturday, plan is to design my own banner. I am only 7 rows from the front of Block 7 which is behind the goal and the aim is to get there early and walk down to pitch side to attract a cameraman's attention.

No doubt the stewards will have something to say but I don't care. My banner wont be offensive, just blunt and to the point!
Join us in Block 6 - pm me if you like :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is Block 6 redactions block? I expect there to be more banners there than any other part of the ground even though their message is a bit twisted. It should just read Wenger/Gazidis/Kroenke out!

Sean

Post by Sean »

The madman speaks! :barscarf:

phpBB [video]

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the stadium rates as "private property" for the owners and thus they can remove anything they deem unacceptable. :|
Does that include the manager?