Arsenal v Norwich - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 17:15pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal v Norwich - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 17:15pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the stadium rates as "private property" for the owners and thus they can remove anything they deem unacceptable. :|
Does that include the manager?
:lol:

It should! 8)

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Redsenga1 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:I'll be there on Saturday, plan is to design my own banner. I am only 7 rows from the front of Block 7 which is behind the goal and the aim is to get there early and walk down to pitch side to attract a cameraman's attention.

No doubt the stewards will have something to say but I don't care. My banner wont be offensive, just blunt and to the point!
Join us in Block 6 - pm me if you like :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is Block 6 redactions block? I expect there to be more banners there than any other part of the ground even though their message is a bit twisted. It should just read Wenger/Gazidis/Kroenke out!
No room on that to moan about the price of in ground lager too?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I read this morning on every major papers websites that Arsene is blaming us fans for him not winning the title for 12 years - I feel guilty now, not once in that time have I drilled the back four, asked the wide players to tuck in tight when we lose possession, nor have I led the players through practice defending or taking set pieces, or I have trained them to occasionally hit a long ball over the top, or shoot from range so our fast and tall strikers can pick up the scraps. I also failed completely to buy an outfield player this summer, and in previous summers I didn't buy a big tough mobile centre back - preferably English, who could kick the bollocks out of the likes of Carroll, Adebayor, Drogba etc etc. or indeed anyone in the DM role who'd cripple anyone that hacked down our flair players while the ref was a way away or ideally not looking.

and to be fair, I also didn't play many players in their right position - like Pod, Ox, Feo, Ramsay, Gervinho . I could of, but I didn't. and I realize now that I also could of if I wanted to, have sold off the dross I bought much much earlier and I could of saved the club a fortune on bendtner, diaby, eboue, denilson, song, and djourou.

So I apologise sincerely Arsene, I mistakenly assumed that as we were paying you 8.5million quid a year to manage The Arsenal that that was your fucking job, not mine.

cheers

C1.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Couldn't care less,our season was over after the shambles against Swansea. I will watch to catch a glimpse of the banners,( unless sky "censor" the coverage again,admittedly a bit harder for them to do at a home game). Also, I hear that there are several nice Donkey sanctuarys in Norfolk, maybe Norwich could re-locate some of ours on their way back.

WENGER OUT!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:The madman speaks! :barscarf:

phpBB [video]
The cuntt changes his stories and opinions and lies like the feckin' weather...Ceeeeuuunnntttt. :evil:

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Redsenga1 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:I'll be there on Saturday, plan is to design my own banner. I am only 7 rows from the front of Block 7 which is behind the goal and the aim is to get there early and walk down to pitch side to attract a cameraman's attention.

No doubt the stewards will have something to say but I don't care. My banner wont be offensive, just blunt and to the point!
Join us in Block 6 - pm me if you like :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is Block 6 redactions block? I expect there to be more banners there than any other part of the ground even though their message is a bit twisted. It should just read Wenger/Gazidis/Kroenke out!
Theres still a lot of AKB's in their so will get heated for sure - especially as RA won't call out Wenger directly which to me is criminal

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Too right it's getting heated, I know who I'm steaming into, row 24 seats 175 -178, :mrgreen:

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:Too right it's getting heated, I know who I'm steaming into, row 24 seats 175 -178, :mrgreen:
Just to be clear - I wasn't supporting violence or steaming into anyone

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yesterday's "it's all the fans fault" was a giant FUCK YOU to each and every one of us. Starting Giroud today would be the full stop at the end of that sentence, Just you wait and see.......

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

rodders999 wrote:Yesterday's "it's all the fans fault" was a giant FUCK YOU to each and every one of us. Starting Giroud today would be the full stop at the end of that sentence, Just you wait and see.......
It's like the last days in Hitler's bunker.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Hope Sky don't have Alan Parry commentating on this game tonight.

Parry tries to portray himself as a man of the people but he doesnt have fucking clue, like most of the media, about what a c--- Wenger really is.

A regular worshipper at the church of Arsene, I still remember his sneery attitude for the criticism Wenger was getting as far back as when we lost at Bolton in 2011 (Fabregas' last game I think before feigning injury and watching the Grand Prix became more appealing to him). He was clearly angry that paying fans would have the temerity to do such a thing.

To anyone who wants Wenger to leave with dignity - it's isnt gonna happen. He could have done if we'd been allowed to encourage him to go several years ago when justified criticism was growing ... but these people who thought they knew best, who thought they had insight, foresight and that they could see the bigger picture ... it seems you're gonna getting to see the undignified ending that your pomposity deserves. Pricks.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

northbank123 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Yesterday's "it's all the fans fault" was a giant FUCK YOU to each and every one of us. Starting Giroud today would be the full stop at the end of that sentence, Just you wait and see.......
Was thinking the exact same thing myself this morning, it's real end of days stuff. Clawing and scratching and blaming all and sundry for the current predicament except of course himself. The maniacal, narcissistic ego maniac dictator is cornered, time to finish the job.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
Was thinking the exact same thing myself this morning, it's real end of days stuff. Clawing and scratching and blaming all and sundry for the current predicament except of course himself. The maniacal, narcissistic ego maniac dictator is cornered, time to finish the job.
I have a feeling that it is end of days stuff also but don't want to get too hopeful..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NOTHING Lasts Forever - Not Wenger, Not Kroenke - The Time for Change IS NOW For The CANTS ! :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Just about to head for the pub. Can't ever remember a game where the focus hasn't been on the result before.

The atmosphere will be nasty and I expect to see fans fighting with each other. Sad.