Membership Renewal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Peeman

Re: Membership Renewal

Post by Peeman »

augie wrote:
Peeman wrote:2016/17 Season Ticket
Season tickets include admission to all 19 home Premier League matches and the first seven home cup matches in European competitions and the FA Cup, subject to match categorisation. More information on how the season ticket is calculated can be found here.

The 7 cup matches breaks my heart. The CL are midweek which are hard to get too or offload coz apart from Red Member who wants to go see the same shit different season. Don't mind the FA Cup but don't like the replays at short notice and it would be nice to have the option to opt in instead of being forced to go or waste a match.

I hate that they are also too presumptuous ie thinking we will get 7 - although normally we have the CL qualifier then the 3 holy grail followed by the last 16 bumholing and there u have 5 of the most predictive, boring, repetitive, meaningless matches that I don't want to pay for that u will ever have.

They don't bother making it 8 or 9 "cup credits" coz that's when it does start getting interesting and people will want to attend and the games will be actually sold out as opposed to being technically sold out.

Also hate that they want the cash by 1st June to just put it there sitting with the rest of it :evil: (The finance option is only available to UK residents)

When I got the phone call from the box office trying to persuade me to take up the offer of a season ticket this summer, the guy def told me that I had the option of going through finance which should make it easier for me - now unless the guy got his info wrong, it does seem that the finance option is no longer just available to uk residents

Just checked my renewal options again and it is UK only :evil:

Zebra Finance offers fans an alternative way to pay for their season tickets. Arsenal is a credit broker / intermediary of Zebra Finance which is itself is a credit broker / intermediary of R. Raphael & Sons Plc who will be the lender that provides instalment plans to spread the cost of paying for season tickets in 6 or 10 monthly instalments (see Representative Examples on the next page).

To apply to finance your ticket(s) for the 2016/17 season all you need to do is complete the following online form. You will then receive an email from Zebra Finance letting you know whether or not your application has been approved. If approved, the email will contain a link to a secure site and you will separately receive an access code via text to enable you to access the secure site.

On the secure site, you will be asked to electronically sign the Contract and Direct Debit mandate, after which you will be sent the full terms and conditions along with all relevant pre-contract information for you to review, sign and return. Your account will then be activated by Zebra Finance and your first payment will be taken within 30 days. Zebra Finance will post a letter out to you confirming the details of your new account.

Credit is offered subject to status and only to UK residents aged 18 or over.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

At least you can now get Ticket Ex values paid direct back to you, rather than making you wait until the next year's renewal to apply a credit rebate.

That was a condition so restrictive it beggars belief. Finally they've seen sense. Bet there have been a few occasions where the Club has short changed people owed some money on there rebate (when they've decided not to renew in the subsequent season).

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

augie wrote:
Peeman wrote:2016/17 Season Ticket
Season tickets include admission to all 19 home Premier League matches and the first seven home cup matches in European competitions and the FA Cup, subject to match categorisation. More information on how the season ticket is calculated can be found here.

The 7 cup matches breaks my heart. The CL are midweek which are hard to get too or offload coz apart from Red Member who wants to go see the same shit different season. Don't mind the FA Cup but don't like the replays at short notice and it would be nice to have the option to opt in instead of being forced to go or waste a match.

I hate that they are also too presumptuous ie thinking we will get 7 - although normally we have the CL qualifier then the 3 holy grail followed by the last 16 bumholing and there u have 5 of the most predictive, boring, repetitive, meaningless matches that I don't want to pay for that u will ever have.

They don't bother making it 8 or 9 "cup credits" coz that's when it does start getting interesting and people will want to attend and the games will be actually sold out as opposed to being technically sold out.

Also hate that they want the cash by 1st June to just put it there sitting with the rest of it :evil: (The finance option is only available to UK residents)

When I got the phone call from the box office trying to persuade me to take up the offer of a season ticket this summer, the guy def told me that I had the option of going through finance which should make it easier for me - now unless the guy got his info wrong, it does seem that the finance option is no longer just available to uk residents
They told me the same last year then was told at last min it's only for uk residents.

Also keep in mind if u book by credit card u are charged a transaction charge because your paying in sterling on a euro credit card. Avant card charge 2.7% transaction fee so on price of season ticket it adds up

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

How long do you keep away credits for?

Is it a 3 season rolling system when you lose the oldest seasons points every year?

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

Sorry if already stated!

But does anyone know if you don't renew but are owed money from Ticket Exchange, how do the club pay you??

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

WEWEREINVINCIBLE! wrote:Sorry if already stated!

But does anyone know if you don't renew but are owed money from Ticket Exchange, how do the club pay you??

Happened to my cousin a few years ago - they sent him a cheque.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Peeman wrote:

I note you are from Wexford, so that "cousin" would be a sheep right? :rubchin:

:lol:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Peeman wrote:

Said sheep would still be taller than u :wink:

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

Peeman wrote:

Can we use this new cashback option already?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Peeman wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Peeman wrote:

Said sheep would still be taller than u :wink:
Interesting that you didn't deny the sheep love though.... :rubchin: :D

Also, looking at that photo of you and Chippy (whom I have met and am the same height as) I'm thinking you are Ewok sized, because Chippy deffo has a couple inches on you there. :shock: :lol:

I'm also thinking you should change your username from "Peeman" to "Weeman"! :lol: :lol: :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Rocky#7 wrote:How long do you keep away credits for?

Is it a 3 season rolling system when you lose the oldest seasons points every year?
Yeah it's 3 years. You keep your most recent credits but the older ones drop off.

Hoping to get to 5+ by the end of next season so I don't miss out on games like Barca away!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Oh well bit the bullet and renewed. Maybe next season :barscarf: :banghead: why do i do it.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Rocky#7 wrote:How long do you keep away credits for?

You keep 3 seasons' worth of credits at any one time, so going into this next one any away credits gained in 2013/2014 are wiped.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Broke down and renewed yesterday I cant kick this habit ! :barscarf:

2300 for 2 ,the missus wont be happy !

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Saved 1200 plus will be saving on avg 40 per game on travel, drinks, bets say another 1000 over the season...

Just spent 900 on flights to our Spanish retreat for 5 weeks, renewed a few work tools , fitted the car with cam belt

And still got some moola left

God I feel good :barscarf: