Goodbye to the Boleyn

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Goodbye to the Boleyn

Post by Gunner Rob »

Mistical92 wrote:http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... start=2360

I've been reading this for the last couple of weeks. Quite sad really, it looks like a totally shit place to watch football. At least the Emirates is a football stadium.
yeah Im beginning to wish that Spurs had got that stadium instead of West Ham.
the plans of their new stadium look superb :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Yeah they have to get extra stewards and policing in place.....and guess who has to pay for it.....the London Taxpayer

How the fuck did this ever come about?
It's a total fucking shambles that happened as a result of panic and desperation after London was awarded the Olympics and they wondered what to do with the stadium. Ten years from now, West Ham will have had enough of it and will have moved out and it will sit there empty.

you know what i think you could be right on this one

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

So London's taxpayers have to pay for changes to policing and stewarding because West Ham fans like fighting each other.

You couldn't make this shit up! :roll: :box:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Hearing that Karren Brady got spat on has made my week.

Of course spitting is vile but it's not as vile as that bitch.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Yeah they have to get extra stewards and policing in place.....and guess who has to pay for it.....the London Taxpayer

How the fuck did this ever come about?
It's a total fucking shambles that happened as a result of panic and desperation after London was awarded the Olympics and they wondered what to do with the stadium. Ten years from now, West Ham will have had enough of it and will have moved out and it will sit there empty.
Similar to what happened to the Barcelona Olympic stadium. Espanyol occupied it until 2010 until they built their own stadium. It proved too big and too costly to maintain for them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:Hearing that Karren Brady got spat on has made my week.

Of course spitting is vile but it's not as vile as that bitch.
Agree with every word. Usually I'd think spitting is disgraceful and vile, but in her case? Fuck her, she deserves worse. That bitch is part of everything that is wrong with modern football. She is a corrupt as fuck (cough allegedly etc cough cough) corporate whore, motivated by money, greed and her own career ambitions. She could give zero fucks for Wham just as she gave zero fucks for Birmingham. Utter, utter cúnt. :x

Baroness Brady? Do fuck off. :roll: :x :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:So London's taxpayers have to pay for changes to policing and stewarding because West Ham fans like fighting each other.

I blame Brexit. :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

arseofacrow wrote:So London's taxpayers have to pay for changes to policing and stewarding because West Ham fans like fighting each other.

When you put it that way it is incredible.. This move is a disaster.. Long may it last...

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I blame Wenger...building a stadium in North London with his own hands thus giving smaller East End Clubs ideas above their station.... Otherwise I blame South Yorkshire Police

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I blame Wenger...building a stadium in North London with his own hands thus giving smaller East End Clubs ideas above their station.... Otherwise I blame South Yorkshire Police
Aye Aye Aye our kid! I hope ya dizznt swerve The Sun Newspaper like!! It's chocka fulla lies, like! Aye Aye Aye alright, our lad!! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Bradywasking wrote:What has happened or what are the plans for Jurassic, sorry Upton Park?
Wonder what are the odds of West Ham returning there.?
Hasnt it been turned into a giant mosque ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Going from bad to worse for the 'Ammers.. Eight conceded in two games..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

What on earth has a breakfast Cereal got to do with it??? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Going from bad to worse for the 'Ammers.. Eight conceded in two games..

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters...all of em Filth. :cussing: :box:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

As much as I don't like shammerz,

I thought at the time they got relegated it suited the owners to buy the rest of the club out for cheaper, and then to sell the old ground and get a new ground gratis, the owners are in for the money 100% or am I remembering that wrong?

But also F**k them lol