The ONLY Euro 2016 thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: The ONLY Euro 2016 thread

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:Strangely for a misery like me I am actually enjoying this tournament so far. Think the games have been played at a decent tempo, which you don't often get at world cups played in soaring temperatures. Also prefer a European atmosphere with big followings in the stadiums to drums and the samba beat or that awful vuvuzela thing etc.

Not sure whats happened to me but I cant even bring myself to complain about the punditry. ITV even had a woman footballer on their panel last night and I barely raised an eyebrow at this.

Actually scrap that, Jonathan Pierce is still an annoying fat c-nt with a terrible voice for TV commentary. And Aaron Ramsey's haircut is a shocker. Even the hideous looking Belgium squad wouldn't allow that monstrosity.

But other than that ... all good. We've even seen Wilshere, Rosicky and Vermaelan on a football pitch all in the same week. What are the chances?!
Yes and add Kallstrom of Sweden as well, the guy we signed with a broken back

At this rate i will be watching out for Diaby to make an appearance :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Edit.
Last edited by arseofacrow on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Clash wrote: But other than that ... all good. We've even seen Wilshere, Rosicky and Vermaelan on a football pitch all in the same week. What are the chances?!

Yes that last fact is incredible, pity Diaby doesn't make up the quartet
Kim Kallstrom

:barscarf: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Clash wrote:Strangely for a misery like me I am actually enjoying this tournament so far. Think the games have been played at a decent tempo, which you don't often get at world cups played in soaring temperatures. Also prefer a European atmosphere with big followings in the stadiums to drums and the samba beat or that awful vuvuzela thing etc.

Not sure whats happened to me but I cant even bring myself to complain about the punditry. ITV even had a woman footballer on their panel last night and I barely raised an eyebrow at this.

Actually scrap that, Jonathan Pierce is still an annoying fat c-nt with a terrible voice for TV commentary. And Aaron Ramsey's haircut is a shocker. Even the hideous looking Belgium squad wouldn't allow that monstrosity.

But other than that ... all good. We've even seen Wilshere, Rosicky and Vermaelan on a football pitch all in the same week. What are the chances?!
Yes and add Kallstrom of Sweden as well, the guy we signed with a broken back

At this rate i will be watching out for Diaby to make an appearance :D

He already has on the Life & Medical Insurance Ads at half-time.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Uefa hand Russia a suspended disqualification if their supporters are involved in any more violence, inside a stadium.

Evening Standard.

WENGER OUT

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Top Londoner wrote:Uefa hand Russia a suspended disqualification if their supporters are involved in any more violence, inside a stadium.

Evening Standard.

WENGER OUT
That's alright then so when they kill someone outside a stadium then that's fair game :roll:

And I'm sure that twat Igor would say he doesn't see anything wrong with it, again :|

wibble

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:

WTF is with the female pundits? :roll: One of the Oirish channels has Emma Byrne on. WTF? Yes, she would get it if you had a few beers on board, but she knows proper fuck all about football, just a stream of cliched shite pouring out of her mouth - and mostly using the wrong cliches for each incident. :oops: :roll:

WOMEN - YOU'VE GOT YOUR OWN GAME - FUCKING STICK TO IT!!! :banghead: :roll:
Whereas the male pundits all avoid clichés, speak eloquently and talk sense?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wibble wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

WTF is with the female pundits? :roll: One of the Oirish channels has Emma Byrne on. WTF? Yes, she would get it if you had a few beers on board, but she knows proper fuck all about football, just a stream of cliched shite pouring out of her mouth - and mostly using the wrong cliches for each incident. :oops: :roll:

WOMEN - YOU'VE GOT YOUR OWN GAME - FUCKING STICK TO IT!!! :banghead: :roll:
Whereas the male pundits all avoid clichés, speak eloquently and talk sense?
They are meeting there diversity targets, whatever that means :shock:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Mighty Magyars are back...sign up Zolton! Great finish.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Bilic is such a refreshing pundit. Love his enthusiasm.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

We're england & wales really noooo

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fuck off Russia we're England and Wales

:gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag:

dPmunky