Manc Logic

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Manc Logic

Post by nut flush gooner »

So the inevitable has happened LVG has been sacked and I wonder who his replacement could be :).

Their fans are unanimous in backing the appointment of Maureen. Yet these where the same fans that where complaining about the "boring" style of play under LVG.

I give him 2 years before he self implodes, less if manure employ a hot doctor.

DB10GOONER

Re: Manc Logic

Post by DB10GOONER »

Moron-hio is the classic "quick fix" for a club. He has never had true sustained success at any one club anywhere. The longest he's lasted was 3 and a bit seasons at the chav. The max everywhere else was 2 - 3 seasons. But he has had major success everywhere he went.

He can't sustain success at any single club because he comes in, spends millions on players, drills a very "industrial" (ie; boring but effective) brand of football into those players, wins a couple big trophies, falls out with every fucker at the club from the owner down to the tea ladies, then either gets sacked or flounces out. :lol:

He will most likely deliver the manc filth the PL and CL and be gone by June 2019. :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

And I'd take him at Arsenal over 3 more years of the same old excuses and broken promises.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:And I'd take him at Arsenal over 3 more years of the same old excuses and broken promises.
I concur 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:And I'd take him at Arsenal over 3 more years of the same old excuses and broken promises.
I concur 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I was always in the "NEVER" group as far as Moron-hio went. Can't stand him. He's an absolute cúnt. An ignorant, arrogant prick. His brand of football is awful to watch in the context of the modern game when even many of the so called small clubs have players that can entertain. He is everything that is wrong with modern football - money-based, short-term success that brings shit no-mark little clubs like Citeh and the chav$ up to the elite level. Fuck Moron-hio. Did I mention he is an ignorant prick? Yeah?

But now, after another few years of Wengerball and all that has entailed - I would take Moron-hio in a heart beat. Even if it was just for a change (for a year or two) from the repetitive tedium of the same old shit and same old mistakes every season that we have had to sit through. :|

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:Moron-hio is the classic "quick fix" for a club. He has never had true sustained success at any one club anywhere. The longest he's lasted was 3 and a bit seasons at the chav. The max everywhere else was 2 - 3 seasons. But he has had major success everywhere he went.

He can't sustain success at any single club because he comes in, spends millions on players, drills a very "industrial" (ie; boring but effective) brand of football into those players, wins a couple big trophies, falls out with every fucker at the club from the owner down to the tea ladies, then either gets sacked or flounces out. :lol:

He will most likely deliver the manc filth the PL and CL and be gone by June 2019. :roll:

He aint winning a league anytime soon with that squad - £250m lvg spent and they are no better than a parks football team :lol:

I too was totally in the "dont let this c.unt into our club ever" camp, then for a while I wavered cos the prospect of more wenker has me looking for a shotgun ( :suicide: ), but after reading the book on his time as madrid manager I am most definately against him ever managing our club :evil:

The thing that I find annoying with the manure fans here is their constant criticism of the style of lvg football, but at the same time pointing to the need to win trophies and wanting moaninho to be their next boss - the portugese c.unt may well bring trophies back to them, but he sure as shit wont do it by his team playing stylish attacking football :roll: If stylish attacking football as so important to them then they had better look elsewhere for a new manager cos moaninho is a results based manager and he wont give two f.ucks what type of football the manc c.unts are used to

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Moron-hio is the classic "quick fix" for a club. He has never had true sustained success at any one club anywhere. The longest he's lasted was 3 and a bit seasons at the chav. The max everywhere else was 2 - 3 seasons. But he has had major success everywhere he went.

He aint winning a league anytime soon with that squad - £250m lvg spent and they are no better than a parks football team :lol:

I too was totally in the "dont let this c.unt into our club ever" camp, then for a while I wavered cos the prospect of more wenker has me looking for a shotgun ( :suicide: ), but after reading the book on his time as madrid manager I am most definately against him ever managing our club :evil:

The thing that I find annoying with the manure fans here is their constant criticism of the style of lvg football, but at the same time pointing to the need to win trophies and wanting moaninho to be their next boss - the portugese c.unt may well bring trophies back to them, but he sure as shit wont do it by his team playing stylish attacking football :roll: If stylish attacking football as so important to them then they had better look elsewhere for a new manager cos moaninho is a results based manager and he wont give two f.ucks what type of football the manc c.unts are used to
He won't have to win it with that squad though, augie. You can bet your favourite testicle :wink: that he has told them he wants money and he wants to make major signings this summer. He wouldn't have gone there without a guarantee of that. And the fact that they basically fucked VanBeavisFeatures out 2 hours after he won the FA Cup says to me Moron-hio has been given the money and enough time to bring in who he wants.

But I agree the irony of the manc filth getting rid of the oft-criticized Beavis and replacing him with the industrial football of Moron-hio is hilarious! :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

LVG did a great intermediary job at Utd. Brought in players the squad needed, kept hold of the quality and ushered in a group of youngsters that have shown they can perform in the league. Ultimately, not finishing in a Champions League place cost him his job as well as his age. Mourinho will inherit a team similar to the one he had at Porto, and to a certain extent Chelski.
However, this just backs up the boards support of Wenger. Van Gaal got CL football with no trophy, kept job. Then delivered a trophy but not CL football and got the sack. Wenger delivers CL football. Two trophies in last 3 years. Shown progression in last 3 consecutive seasons finishing 4th, 3rd, and albeit a poor 2nd. Keeping on this track we should finish top next season, throw in a Cup for good measure. Optimistic I know but that's part of being a supporter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:LVG did a great intermediary job at Utd. Brought in players the squad needed, kept hold of the quality and ushered in a group of youngsters that have shown they can perform in the league. Ultimately, not finishing in a Champions League place cost him his job as well as his age. Mourinho will inherit a team similar to the one he had at Porto, and to a certain extent Chelski.
However, this just backs up the boards support of Wenger. Van Gaal got CL football with no trophy, kept job. Then delivered a trophy but not CL football and got the sack. Wenger delivers CL football. Two trophies in last 3 years. Shown progression in last 3 consecutive seasons finishing 4th, 3rd, and albeit a poor 2nd. Keeping on this track we should finish top next season, throw in a Cup for good measure. Optimistic I know but that's part of being a supporter.
haha - you were doing quite well right up to the bit in red! :lol: :wink:

If Wenger doesn't strengthen this summer (top class Striker, DM, CH minimum) then we will not even get near the PL crown. All the so-called "big clubs" will strengthen and, having mostly pragmatic managers, they will strengthen where they need it, not just accumulate tippy tappy midfielders.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

He won't have to win it with that squad though, augie. You can bet your favourite testicle :wink: that he has told them he wants money and he wants to make major signings this summer. He wouldn't have gone there without a guarantee of that. And the fact that they basically fucked VanBeavisFeatures out 2 hours after he won the FA Cup says to me Moron-hio has been given the money and enough time to bring in who he wants.

But I agree the irony of the manc filth getting rid of the oft-criticized Beavis and replacing him with the industrial football of Moron-hio is hilarious! :lol:

The papers this morning are suggesting that he will have a transfer budget of £200m to work with so we know that he will spend money - however if you look at their squad, you have to wonder if £200m would be anywhere near enough to get them to the level that they feel entitled to be at. This past season they have a major lack of talent in several positions in the team (never mind the squad) and I think that it is fair to assume that he will want rid of mata again so that will be another hole to fill. He will probably get decent (but not great) money for mata, but unless he sells de gea he wont get decent money for any of the other useless fcuks in their team and squad.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:LVG did a great intermediary job at Utd. Brought in players the squad needed, kept hold of the quality and ushered in a group of youngsters that have shown they can perform in the league. Ultimately, not finishing in a Champions League place cost him his job as well as his age. Mourinho will inherit a team similar to the one he had at Porto, and to a certain extent Chelski.

Comedy post of the day right there :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :winner: :winner: :winner:

Offside

Post by Offside »

Most major clubs change their manager every few years anyway (apart from us :roll: ), so whether Mourinho can build a dynasty is irrelevant. Man Utd are now just like any other major European club, with a new manager every few years. The only question is how much carnage he'll leave behind.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I'm having to rub my eyes to read this, really?

The geezer hates us with a passion so why give him the time of day. Just because his rants are directed at Wenger, we shouldn't disassociate ourselves with them because of our personal opinions.

Some pretty shocking stuff gets said on this forum at times.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

No way would I want moaning maureen near us! He might give Wenger some stick when things start going wrong though.