Blinding SheWore Article

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
physician

Blinding SheWore Article

Post by physician »

Still no Justice for the Archway One https://shewore.com/2016/05/30/still-no ... chway-one/ … via @SheWore

DB10GOONER

Re: Blinding SheWore Article

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hi mate, as the original Archway One thread is buried, we'll leave this one on here if you agree to stick to the original agreement with Gooner Ed and Mike - that you will not post numerous threads on this issue. Please keep all posts or updates on this one thread.

And best of luck with your campaign.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I'm old enough to remember a time when our club was considered dignified; a club which did things the right way.

Now I'm mainly angry, ashamed and embarassed. Does anyone at the club possess the ability to admit they're wrong and apologise?

Good luck with the campaign and well done.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yet another example of why and how the club has lost all Class, all connection with the fans - I do mean fans not the new plastic melt tourists who buy out the Armoury just to prove how loyal they are.

Good Luck with the Campaign.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The Arsenal as a football club lost all class years ago! :banghead: :banghead:

Forcing out traditional old school supporters for a new demographic of middle class tarquins :cussing:

Best of luck with the ongoing campiagn. :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Nice 1 Mick !