The dictatorship has officially arrived.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The dictatorship has officially arrived.

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Belfast Boy wrote:
augie wrote:So in other words he was banned for being racist AND stupid :wink: :lol: :lol:
In my experience the two go hand in hand anyway Augie,

particularly the keyboard warriors being invariably semi literate neanderthals!

IF I was paranoid, I might feel that was aimed at me :lol: :lol:

Naaah you're not being paranoid mate - It WAS aimed at you. :mrgreen: :lol: :wink:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Robin_L wrote:Glad these Twitter trolls get banned, well done Arsenal.

I only hope the more derisory stuff on this website i've seen on occasion about Wenger needing to expire has been treated in the same way. After all I got a ban for calling someone a prick who basically fully deserves it. :lol: I can only presume their ban was proportionally appropriate
Only that's not quite true, is it. :roll: You were banned after several warnings about personal abuse on here. Your delightful habit of regularly just rocking up here and calling everyone "mugs" and "pricks" is what got you a temporary ban. On other forums it would have been permanent.
Sure thing buddy :lol: If you were to dish out bans fairly on here you'd have to advertise for new members.

Wonder how many of the Wenger death threat mob copped a ban, hey? :roll:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Robin_L wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I only hope the more derisory stuff on this website i've seen on occasion about Wenger needing to expire has been treated in the same way. After all I got a ban for calling someone a prick who basically fully deserves it. :lol: I can only presume their ban was proportionally appropriate
Only that's not quite true, is it. :roll: You were banned after several warnings about personal abuse on here. Your delightful habit of regularly just rocking up here and calling everyone "mugs" and "pricks" is what got you a temporary ban. On other forums it would have been permanent.
Sure thing buddy :lol: If you were to dish out bans fairly on here you'd have to advertise for new members.

Whooow, slow down there Robin, don't be encouraging and baiting the mod equivalent of Mike Dean there ;)

You know she gets trigger happy during her time of the month new season count down :)

Yeah, yeah, I know, consider myself banned ;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Robin_L wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Drop the persecution complex, pet. How many people on here have made a "death threat" to Wenger? None. A couple of people wished (lightheartedly or otherwise) that he was dead and they were warned about their conduct - the same way you were warned the first time you started calling all and sundry "pricks" and "mugs" because they don't agree with your Wenger worship.

Now, slowly for you, poor taste comments are not the same as personal abuse towards other forum users. We have a stricter policy about personal abuse. Also, the difference is those people did not repeat their poor taste comments after a warning, whereas you did repeat the personal abuse, didn't you? On several occasions. That is why you were banned.

If you don't think we mod the place fairly, or want to complain about a mod, contact Mike1 or GoonerEd with your grievance. But, word of advice; have a case, because they won't like having their time wasted.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Drop the persecution complex, pet. How many people on here have made a "death threat" to Wenger? None. A couple of people wished (lightheartedly or otherwise) that he was dead and they were warned about their conduct - the same way you were warned the first time you started calling all and sundry "pricks" and "mugs" because they don't agree with your Wenger worship.

Now, slowly for you, poor taste comments are not the same as personal abuse towards other forum users. We have a stricter policy about personal abuse. Also, the difference is those people did not repeat their poor taste comments after a warning, whereas you did repeat the personal abuse, didn't you? On several occasions. That is why you were banned.

If you don't think we mod the place fairly, or want to complain about a mod, contact Mike1 or GoonerEd with your grievance. But, word of advice; have a case, because they won't like having their time wasted.
"All and sundry"? It was one person, Steve O. Unless you can prove otherwise, which you won't be able to. As it didn't happen.

"My Wenger worship"? I eagerly await the day when he leaves the club and have done for years.

In short, you don't have a clue what you're talking about here. One thing we can agree on, the Wenger abuse on this site is in particularly poor taste and not something I've seen replicated on any other site. Glad you've put a stop to it :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Robin_L wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

"All and sundry"? It was one person, Steve O. Unless you can prove otherwise, which you won't be able to. As it didn't happen.

"My Wenger worship"? I eagerly await the day when he leaves the club and have done for years.

In short, you don't have a clue what you're talking about here. One thing we can agree on, the Wenger abuse on this site is in particularly poor taste and not something I've seen replicated on any other site. Glad you've put a stop to it :)
I certainly don't have time to search your posts etc but here's the most recent one that got you banned;

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38268&p=1007764#p1007764

That was AFTER you had posted personal abuse at SteveO. Which was AFTER Flash had to delete abusive posts you posted on here a couple of years ago. You have a history on here of calling people "pricks" and "mugs" and other abusive terms. TBH you are on your last chance here. One more abusive post and you will be banned permanently.