Victlms fc at home Sun 14th August

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Victlms fc at home Sun 14th August

Post by Sean »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sean wrote:We are shite, they are shite, the game will be a pile of shite 8) :barscarf:
I concur wholeheartedly 8)
Agreed. Sorry to steal it from you :barscarf: 8)

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Two teams that will be expected by the general media to challenge for the league, but will both be hugely disappointing. Neither to finish in the top 4.

However, with the likes of Mane and now Wijnaldum coming in, at least Klopp's making a fucking effort.

Wenger using kidology to suggest this summer's signing of Xhaka equates with previous years' Ozil and Sanchez is just false, given the elevated monetary stakes now open to all 20 clubs. We should be making another Xhaka level signing and then perhaps another on top of that.

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'm not sure why people are talking down Klopp. I thought he was liked on here?

I'd certainly take him over TOF in a heartbeat.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I hate these fuckers so would love to shut their mouths on the first day of their season!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:I hate these fuckers so would love to shut their mouths on the first day of their season!
Likewise - they'll be absolutely full of their new Messiah if we allow them to roll us over. As usual on the opening day though, they'll be well prepared with all their signings in place, whilst Inspector Clueless will still be pissing about waiting until 23:59 on deadline day to rush through the paperwork on a substandard striker. Akpom to start this one

augie

Post by augie »

I looked at the highlights from the manure v Dortmund game (would love to hear the opinions of how that Dortmund squad is looking from our Dortmund Gooner) and what stood out for me most was the image of shrek, de gea and schniderlein on the manure bench, and rashford coming on as a sub - shouldn't those players still be on hols / Every tournament year we are fed bullshit about how our players will be on hols until first week of august, and yet players from our rivals have no problems returning already :roll: Its quite probable that they wont be back in full training yet (although rashford did play), but at least they were there on the club trip and mixing and bonding with their new signings and listening to the ideas and plans of their new cuntbag manager. We have players who exited the euro's ages ago and are still on their fcuking holidays :x Wilshere has hardly played for us in the last 12 months, hardly played for England in the euro's, and now he is on an extended holiday ?? WTF is going on ?
Every summer around this stage, we hear bullshit from wenker and his cocksuckers (akb's) about how the transfer window doesn't close until the end of august and that we shouldn't be fretting yet ........I'm sorry but the league is kicking off in 3 FCUKING WEEKS and we will have 3 league games played before the transfer window closes :evil: :evil: We should be targeting being ready and having all our buying done by now (maybe we have :( ) and ensuring that the new players are bedded in at the club and we at least look familiar to each other when facing these scumbag victims :evil:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

goonersid wrote:I hate these fuckers so would love to shut their mouths on the first day of their season!
likewise, bunch of jumped up *word censored*. shut them down nice and early and they'll wilt for the rest of the season :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Klopp will have them primed and ready to go....chasing everything and giving full effort

Wenger on the other won't have a clue as usual, No preparation, No tactics, No motivation....just send them out onto the field and say the Euros have made everyone tired

Looks like Metersucker and Gabriel at the back....nightmares there....and Super striker Wally up front

Got the look of an away win to me....could end up a draw suppose if Cech has a good game

Fan discontent on the horizon......Hooray another fucking season at The Emirates Corporate Bowl :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Robin_L wrote:Two teams that will be expected by the general media to challenge for the league, but will both be hugely disappointing. Neither to finish in the top 4.

However, with the likes of Mane and now Wijnaldum coming in, at least Klopp's making a fucking effort.

Wenger using kidology to suggest this summer's signing of Xhaka equates with previous years' Ozil and Sanchez is just false, given the elevated monetary stakes now open to all 20 clubs. We should be making another Xhaka level signing and then perhaps another on top of that.
To address the glaring deficiencies in the first 11.

There are no mangers out there to take over from Wenger....you can't compete with the citys and chelseas...there are no players out there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I am going to this one. I expect our usual first game of the season spanking, no decent signings and half the squad on the beach. :banghead:

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

Still a bunch of cheerful souls here I see.

UTA

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Steve_I wrote:Still a bunch of cheerful souls here I see.

UTA
Well I feel much better after reading your insightful input here. Thanks. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also, can someone tell me what a "Victlm" is? Anyone? Sid? Anyone? Bueller? :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

25 Years Married on August 14th, day of the Victims game..great..family are organising some celebration so will probably have to listen to the plastic Liverpool supporting inlaws going overboard on how this is going to be their year as they (I'm sadly certain) beat Arsenal comfortably..
Fast forward to November and after a few losses the same inlaws will have lost interest and found a new shiny distraction..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:25 Years Married on August 14th, day of the Victims game..great..family are organising some celebration so will probably have to listen to the plastic Liverpool supporting inlaws going overboard on how this is going to be their year as they (I'm sadly certain) beat Arsenal comfortably..
Fast forward to November and after a few losses the same inlaws will have lost interest and found a new shiny distraction..
Fuck. Man, can't they just let you forget...? :banghead: :x

:D :wink: