Victlms fc at home Sun 14th August

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Victlms fc at home Sun 14th August

Post by goonersid »

Too early??? I don't see why!
The 2 most overrated managers in plg head to head first game of the season!
Mousers full of deluded dreams ! Gooners full of expectations of the usual shite to follow what I think will be an easy win!

OneBardGooner

Re: Victlms fc at home Sun 14th August

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:Too early??? I don't see why!
Mousers full of deluded dreams ! Gooners full of expectations of the usual shite to follow what I think will be an easy win!
Yeah! But for whom? :?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Honest to fucking God, is this utter shit starting again? I can't take another season under that *word censored*. 27-0 to whoever, fuck off Arsehole Wanker.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Is Coutinho back early for them?

Both squads will be a shell of what they usually are I think.

Score draw.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can we just fast forward this season in the hope he'll leave at the end of it

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

You got half of it right. But you cannot argue with Klopp's track record, winning the Bundesliga twice in the last 6 years and getting to the CL final. Given Bayern's dominance financially of their domestic league he has more than outperformed at Dortmund.

And yes it's way to early to start a match thread, half our team could leave over the next three weeks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

One thing is Gauranteed 100% - If wallywonkerwalnutt plays he will be SHYTE.
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Don't agree there mate. I think Klopp is a decent manager, one I would happily take over the French bloke. Getting Liverpool to 2 finals last year with that shit squad left by Rodgers. That is a miracle in itself.
I am sorry to say that I fancy the scousers, quite strongly, to turn us over first game.
We've been here before.....................................

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As many have said We seen all this before- Just fuckoff wenger you lyingtoeragcunt.

Opening of the 2013 - 14 Season for Arsenal:
Arsenal kicked off their season in search of their first trophy in 8 years, though the signs were not encouraging as Arsenal began their league campaign with a disappointing 3–1 loss at home to Aston Villa. An early Giroud goal was expected to give the Gunners momentum but a penalty-rebound and a penalty (awarded in controversial circumstances) scored by Benteke and a late counter-attacking goal against the 10 men of Arsenal (following Koscielny's double yellow card) sealed the victory for the visitors. The disappointment was compounded due to Villa's league standing in the previous season (15th) and the lack of signings despite the fans being promised of a summer of increased spending.

Opening of the 2015 - 16 Season for Arsenal:
Arsenal began their 24th Premier League season at home to West Ham United, and inspired by the signing of goalkeeper Petr Čech, many believed Arsenal to be title contenders for the first time in 11 years.[4] The club's solid pre-season form, however, fizzled out as they failed to win in their first two home games, with a 2–0 defeat to West Ham on the opening weekend, leaving them third-bottom, and a goalless draw with Liverpool. With two tight wins at Crystal Palace and Newcastle United, Arsenal went into September with seven points. Arsenal did not make additional signings after Čech, leaving manager Wenger to come under fire from fans and critics.

Source Wikipedia

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Can we just fast forward this season in the hope he'll leave at the end of it

I dunno maybe if someone could organise a money raising event so we can have him 'shipped out' on a One Way ticket out of the country - What about a Bar-B-Que...that'd be fun as well.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

OneBardGooner wrote:One thing is Gauranteed 100% - If wallywonkerwalnutt plays he will be SHYTE.
Its not "will be shite", he IS shite :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

gp543 wrote:Is Coutinho back early for them?

Both squads will be a shell of what they usually are I think.

Score draw.

I'm not impressed by their squad and they've got a lot of new players to integrate, but Coutinho always worries me. he's a top player and I hope he's still sunning himself in Brazil.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

can't wait to defrost my freezer for this one, roll on the 14th :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

We are shite, they are shite, the game will be a pile of shite 8) :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:We are shite, they are shite, the game will be a pile of shite 8) :barscarf:
I concur wholeheartedly 8)