Watford away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: Watford away thread

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Question for anyone who went....any 'we want Wenger Out' singing during the game?

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Question for anyone who went....any 'we want Wenger Out' singing during the game?
not really mate, a couple of murmurings during the early parts of the game, but nothing really. on the bright side i didn't hear any 1AW chants either. i'm sure everything will be on top for him again during our annual late winter collapse though :oops: :|

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Look what our great leader said about 'the boy wonder' - Hasn't he watched the first 3 games !!

Arsène Wenger believes “we will see a different Theo Walcott this season”.

The England international endured a tough 2015/16 campaign, but has started this term in encouraging fashion.

“I said before the season started that we will get a different Theo Walcott this year,” the manager told Arsenal Player. “If he can maintain that focus, that desire and that fighting attitude then he will have a great season.

“I hope he has no setback because he is an intelligent player, he is focused and has a great desire to prove his critics wrong and he’s on a good way. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Happysteveo

Post by Happysteveo »

I didn't hear any Wenger out noises but when the away end had quietened down for a minute the next line was "Is this The Emirates?!" :D :barscarf: :D :barscarf: