PSG away pubs/travel etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jaymitch81

PSG away pubs/travel etc

Post by jaymitch81 »

Paris booked and first time going for the football so any advice on best place to drink near ground or city centre much appreciated. Is there any main bars for away fans?

Cheers
J

Almunia is a clown

Re: PSG away pubs/travel etc

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Last time we got a warm welcome from the locals at Porte De St Cloud station. :barscarf: :box:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

paris is a shithole, facking horrible city and it smells of shit

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

the playing mantis wrote:paris is a shithole, facking horrible city and it smells of shit
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And it is fucking expensive as well. Plus the French kunts doesn't like to speak English...

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:paris is a shithole, facking horrible city and it smells of shit

And it is fucking expensive as well. Plus the French kunts doesn't like to speak English...

oh yeah forgat that. fackin french cun ts pretending not to speak english!

my views were in place well before, but cemented by, my stay there during the euros this summer. horrible stinking place, but now gotta take the mrs...ffs

Ed Hunter The Gooner

the playing mantis wrote:

oh yeah forgat that. fackin french cun ts pretending not to speak english!

my views were in place well before, but cemented by, my stay there during the euros this summer. horrible stinking place, but now gotta take the mrs...ffs
Yeah, exactly pretending not to speak English. I was in Nice and Cannes couple of years back and it was a bit better there but not much. Arrogance runs deep in those people.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Im bringing my burquini. Arsenal red baby!
:barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Gotta love the cultural angle on this thread. Paris is a shithole and they don't speak English.

Post Brexit Britain for you. I bet you lot expect bacon and eggs when you go abroad. Utter eeejits.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

I'm sorry, but are you on a windup? I understand the French people might not be everyone's cup of tea but Paris is an objectively fantastic city.

Do you hate London for the same reasons?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:Gotta love the cultural angle on this thread. Paris is a shithole and they don't speak English.

Post Brexit Britain for you. I bet you lot expect bacon and eggs when you go abroad. Utter eeejits.
I would go further and say they must be in Seine :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jesus Christ. There are some really shit xenophobic comments on this thread. Take a look at yourselves lads. :oops: :roll:

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:Jesus Christ. There are some really shit xenophobic comments on this thread. Take a look at yourselves lads. :oops: :roll:
This is rife in certain sections of the forum usually from the same suspects.

How anyone can say Paris is a shithole is beyond me. Also having a pop at the French because they don't speak English beggars belief. Do you ever hear the French expecting us to converse with them in London in their language, do you fuck.

I've been to Paris loads and used my pigeon 3rd year secondary school version to converse, and you know what they actually respond and respect that you are trying to communicate with them in their language. They even open up in English if you are struggling.

It's narrow minded attitudes like this that get us a bad rep abroad. The whole we rule the world attitude that surrounds certain classes of British people especially England football fans overseas, until they get a kicking of course by a well organised Russian firm.

EC3

Post by EC3 »

Also the food is shit.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Ok, I sincerely apologize my comments which were meant to be more just joking about stereotypes but ended up being insulting. That was never my intention honestly. I have traveled France couple of times and I really don't have anything against the country or people living there, absolutely nothing.

nut flush gooner

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:Ok, I sincerely apologize my comments which were meant to be more just joking about stereotypes but ended up being insulting. That was never my intention honestly. I have traveled France couple of times and I really don't have anything against the country or people living there, absolutely nothing.
Fair play to you, I am sure not everyone who jumped on this thread intended it to come out as bad as it did, so let's see if anyone else has the balls the admit they where out of line. If the excuse is it's only banter that's pretty pathetic imo, lot's of this sort of stuff going on up and down the country post Brexit. A few people really need to take a close look at themselves.

Back to the original topic there are tons of food/drink options. French cuisine doesn't get a world class reputation for nothing.