Southampton (H) | PL | Sat 10 Sep | 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Southampton (H) | PL | Sat 10 Sep | 3pm

Post by Sean »

That's more like it 8)

Will TOF be found out by Puel, as Koeman did before him? :roll:

GranadaJoe

Re: Southampton (H) | PL | Sat 10 Sep | 3pm

Post by GranadaJoe »

I'm going to be in the country, so if anyone's got a ticket they don't want, I'm very interested.

MrT

Post by MrT »

We will win this since Koeman is no longer there to pull Wenger's pants down.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Come on the saints! Wenger out!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

come on Arsenal

wenger out 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A comfortable 3-0 to us. We will go on a bit of a run, the AKB will come on here and give it the old "told you so", the media will call us ingrates, Merson will spout shit like "Wenger's doing a worldy Jeff, who could replace him, Arsenal fans are crazy, careful what you wish for, worldy Jeff", Theo will hold his annual press conference to announce we will be looking at winning the PL this season.... and then it will all go to shit. Again. Yay. :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:A comfortable 3-0 to us. We will go on a bit of a run, the AKB will come on here and give it the old "told you so", the media will call us ingrates, Merson will spout shit like "Wenger's doing a worldy Jeff, who could replace him, Arsenal fans are crazy, careful what you wish for, worldy Jeff", Theo will hold his annual press conference to announce we will be looking at winning the PL this season.... and then it will all go to shit. Again. Yay. :roll:
Amazed Southampton still have any players left - they get pillaged every summer.

Midz

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:A comfortable 3-0 to us. We will go on a bit of a run, the AKB will come on here and give it the old "told you so", the media will call us ingrates, Merson will spout shit like "Wenger's doing a worldy Jeff, who could replace him, Arsenal fans are crazy, careful what you wish for, worldy Jeff", Theo will hold his annual press conference to announce we will be looking at winning the PL this season.... and then it will all go to shit. Again. Yay. :roll:
Amazed Southampton still have any players left - they get pillaged every summer.
Note how their scouting system seems to be able to keep finding replacements though.

I think along with our manager, board and medical team we should sack the scouts too. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:That's more like it 8)

Will TOF be found out by Puel, as Koeman did before him? :roll:

:high5: Well done Seam at last someone who knows how to Title a thread Properly! :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Note how their scouting system seems to be able to keep finding replacements though.

I think along with our manager, board and medical team we should sack the scouts too. :D

Scouts! SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!

This is our Global Scouting Team...all ready at a moments notice to let Wenger know when they have unearthed real gem.

And all on £180k a year each with bonuses for any 'real finds'.

And here's the Head of the Scouting Team a True Genius...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Scouts! SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!

This is our Global Scouting Team...all ready at a moments notice to let Wenger know when they have unearthed real gem.

:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Literally roared laughing out loud when I scrolled down to that last photo! Quality, Onebard - that'll get me through today, mate. :lol: 8)

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

Steve O going to this one? assume some of your more fickle friends might not be, after our start, as you suggested?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Steve_I wrote:Steve O going to this one? assume some of your more fickle friends might not be, after our start, as you suggested?
Mate, I have to be honest, you are borderline trolling/WUMing with comments like that. And it's not the first time. Give it a rest, huh?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Scouts! SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!

Literally roared laughing out loud when I scrolled down to that last photo! Quality, Onebard - that'll get me through today, mate. :lol: 8)
And Benny Hill was from Southampton.....spooky

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Scouts! SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!

And Benny Hill was from Southampton.....spooky
Surprised le farthole didn't try to sign him then :oops: he's signed a few from there :oops: