PNE AWAY FA CUP.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: PNE AWAY FA CUP.

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:

DB10GOONER wrote:I still LOVE the FA Cup and anyone that doesn't is a testicle-inhaling bag of Herpes. :twisted: :banghead: :censored:

It still grinds the shit out of my arse that the chance to win a third FA Cup in a row was pissed away against a fucking shit Watford team that we destroyed 4-0 just two weeks later. That was absolutely shameful. :x :twisted: :censored:
Spot on :high5:

I want us to win this fucking cup! :barscarf:

Jakeybown

Post by Jakeybown »

Redarmy wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Jakeybown wrote:where are people drinking tomorrow for the Preston game ?
Not sure to be honest. I am at the mercy of the Arsenal coaches, we leave at 9:45 have 2 stops to pick up other fans and from what I understand there will be a lunch break south of Manchester. I should imagine we get there for 3:30 ish.

So not much time for beers, i should imagine the gooners that drive will take over a few pubs near the ground.
if i remember right, dont think there is much near the ground in way of pubs
We are getting the train over from Huddersfield and arrive into Preston about 13:30 hopefully bump into a few gooners at Manchester :dance:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !
Enjoy, but beware, I'll be the bloke walking through the park doing the spree shooting.... :suicide:

:wink:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

OneBardGooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
highburyJD wrote:98, 99, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08
Still in the AKB camp I see... :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:
no excuse being anti Wenger '98-'08 but not gonna get sucked down that rabbit hole of miserable insanity
here cos I've got two spares for PrestonNorthEnd away

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Say hello to kenny sansom for me

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

City sent out a marker tonight.. Very strong team, strolled to a victory at Queen Elizabeth London Olympic Park..

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
you haven't kept up to date with kenny's progress, have you?

gp543

Post by gp543 »

greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Not remotely funny or clever and a despicable way to talk about a great former player for the club. Fuck off.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Manure 4-0 up V Reading.. Talk about the soulless bowl at the Grove, there is zero atmosphere at Old Toilet

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Was looking to see how we were doing on Soccer Saturday and saw that we are a late kick off (hows that for lack of interest that I didn't even know)...then I saw that the game is on live on BT, which I have free for 2 more months. Still trying to decide if it's a blessing or a curse that I can watch it :? :? :?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Giroud gets stick from fans & in the newspaper for wasting time after he scored the equaliser against Bournemouth, so Wenger, the trailblazing maverick, shows those critics the finger by making him captain today. Have your slowest player, who's at C/F to boot, driving the team forward.

Dear God I cannot wait till this man Fucks off.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:Giroud gets stick from fans & in the newspaper for wasting time after he scored the equaliser against Bournemouth, so Wenger, the trailblazing maverick, shows those critics the finger by making him captain today. Have your slowest player, who's at C/F to boot, driving the team forward.

That's exactly what the old French crunt is doing :evil: :evil:

A move akin to making average al captain a few years ago :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:Giroud gets stick from fans & in the newspaper for wasting time after he scored the equaliser against Bournemouth, so Wenger, the trailblazing maverick, shows those critics the finger by making him captain today. Have your slowest player, who's at C/F to boot, driving the team forward.

I thought exactly the same about Giroud. I would complain more if Wenger hadnt already destroyed the sacrosanctity of the Arsenal captaincy :roll:

And why are we not wearing red and white ffs!! Its a petty thing but the unnecessary kit changes really wind me up.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bollocks!!!!!!!!