Swansea City (A) | PL | Sat 14 Jan 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Swansea City (A) | PL | Sat 14 Jan 15:00

Post by Sean »

Up next. Will we give that shambles a leg up, as we tend to do? :roll:

We are shite, they are shite and the game will be shite 8) :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Re: Swansea City (A) | PL | Sat 14 Jan 15:00

Post by Topside Northbank »

Honestly who knows with us at the moment away from home last 4 games including PNE we have looked very poor in long periods of all those games plus new manager at home.

Swansea also have 2 hours extra rest and we have to travel abroad two big factors Wenger will bring up if we don't win.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

I bet swansea are looking at us and thinking that we are a pushover, most clubs think like that, hell I think like that. Even if we were a few goals up I still expect a meltdown and don't feel fully relaxed until the team is back on the bus.
2-3 with loads of shite defending by both sides

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We played shit at Everton and lost. We were shit at City and lost. We were shit at home to WBA and Palace but got 2 wins. We were absolute ***** at Bournemouth and drew and we were fucking putrid tonight but got the win.

So against Swansea I'm expecting nothing more than us putting in yet another shit limp dicked performance. Whether or not that will be enough to beat Swansea who are completely abysmal is anyone's guess.

There's no enjoyment in this for me anymore. Win, lose or draw what's the fucking point in the grand scheme of things for Arsene FC?

ds

Post by ds »

rodders999 wrote:We played shit at Everton and lost. We were shit at City and lost. We were shit at home to WBA and Palace but got 2 wins. We were absolute ***** at Bournemouth and drew and we were fucking putrid tonight but got the win.

So against Swansea I'm expecting nothing more than us putting in yet another shit limp dicked performance. Whether or not that will be enough to beat Swansea who are completely abysmal is anyone's guess.

There's no enjoyment in this for me anymore. Win, lose or draw what's the fucking point in the grand scheme of things for Arsene FC?

Couldn't agree more rodders999

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Another festival of mediocrity coming up..Cannot call it as anything can happen with Arsenal.. Swansea are awful but no better team than Arsenal to give them a helping hand.. I predict a dreadful game..

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

rodders999 wrote:We played shit at Everton and lost. We were shit at City and lost. We were shit at home to WBA and Palace but got 2 wins. We were absolute ***** at Bournemouth and drew and we were fucking putrid tonight but got the win.

Agree completely. It seems rather hypocritical to complain about Wenger prioritising the VT over the title, and then give a shit about a game, that only exists to ensure a top 4 finish.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I concur wholeheartedly with Sean's analysis 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Another festival of mediocrity coming up..Cannot call it as anything can happen with Arsenal.. Swansea are awful but no better team than Arsenal to give them a helping hand.. I predict a dreadful game..
Yup! This game will be a BIG pile of Very Stinky Poo! :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Another festival of mediocrity coming up..Cannot call it as anything can happen with Arsenal.. Swansea are awful but no better team than Arsenal to give them a helping hand.. I predict a dreadful game..
I think you're being a bit over confident there OBG :wink:

markyp

Post by markyp »

I bet Paul Clement is licking his lips at the thought of this one,by all accounts he is a master tactician,admittedly coaching and managing are two different things but a young forward thinking boss against TOF could spell disaster,at the end of the day I couldn't give a toss anymore until Wenger buggers off, 2-2 ??????

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
I think you're being a bit over confident there OBG :wink:
:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Back to the grind of the boring virtual trophy after the real one yesterday - yawn. Not fucking bothered to be honest but if we can't beat that laughing stock we should be ashamed. Having said that - another display like the first 70 minutes at Bournemouth or the first 45 yesterday and we will get beat because you can't keep fucking up like that and dragging yourselves out of the shit. No excuses in the world this time - a full week's rest in between matches......think we'll scrape it 2-1 most likely

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

as swansea teams go, this one is fucking shite. no excuses...

and by that i mean wenger will think of many if we fail to win. i can just see us kickstarting their survival hopes (even though palace already did that)

maybe ozil will be back from his mysterious illness- this is usually the type of opponent he thrives upon.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Scummy pikey unwashed filthy soap dodging wanker jacks to win again