Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
silus

Re: Wenger Out protest - Wednesday 5th April 18:45 West Ham (H)

Post by silus »

Great work on the training ground today fellas.
Since the first march the media coverage has increased with every protest staged, I think that whatever we do now the press will be all over it and more than happy to publicise it.
There's no doubt that people inside the club will see it all.....lets just hope somebody grows the bollocks to do what needs to be done.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Great stuff lads, and let's keep on the front foot at the matches.

Let the club and what remains of the AKB worry about what we're doing (inside and outside the ground), not vice-versa.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
xisstential wrote:London Colney...RIGHT NOW!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BRILLIANT!

Some people in my office have seen this photo and are Laughing Out Loud - It just proves that "Wit" when used as a means to criticise Really Does Hit Home - The Two Little Dogs and How they Have Alexis on The naughty Seat...It is Ascerbic and Totally Funny...I hope WengerCunt gets to see it - The cun.t must be squirming - Utter TWATT that he is.

WELL DONE TO WHOMEVER DID THAT! TOP MARKS! :high5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who zipped his coat up ?

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

I believe the team meet and leave by coach for the bowl on home match days from The Four Seasons Hotel in Canary Wharf if anyone isn't doing anything tomorrow. They might even be staying there tonight!

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

augie wrote:Tbh mattyb, if I was you I wouldn't be admitting that the yobs that attacked aftv were anything to do with the wob - most proper Gooners see aftv for what it is (almost all of them are attention seeking wh*res), and I can understand genuine Gooners being embarrassed by aftv, but to physically attack them is way ott and is even more embarrassing than aftv is :roll: :oops: :oops:
Sorry augie for not being clear..i was refering to what i believe the boys to be, afc fans, not spurs.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Seen on twatter
Arsenal's banner protesters showing more creativity and movement than the team's midfield at present. Getting everywhere!
:barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
xisstential wrote:London Colney...RIGHT NOW!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BRILLIANT!

Some people in my office have seen this photo and are Laughing Out Loud - It just proves that "Wit" when used as a means to criticise Really Does Hit Home - The Two Little Dogs and How they Have Alexis on The naughty Seat...It is Ascerbic and Totally Funny...I hope WengerCunt gets to see it - The cun.t must be squirming - Utter TWATT that he is.

WELL DONE TO WHOMEVER DID THAT! TOP MARKS! :high5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who zipped his coat up ?
in the video he's doing zip up continually, :D :D :D

armchair

Post by armchair »

NickF, mattyb, Jumpers For Goalposts, xissential, mzk90, Pete on the beach, StuarL, General........

Whatever happens in the coming days, weeks, months....
Im gonna buy you guys s drink.

(Theres probably lots Ive missed out but you can have a drink on me too)

:cheers:

armchair

Post by armchair »

From the Lebanon apparantley

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

My daughter is here from the US..gonna give her a WENGER OUT banner to hang somewhere in California, then take some pics..get those in the newspapers. She takes really good pics as well, works us a wedding photographer. WENGER OUT!!!

MrT

Post by MrT »

Some student protest in Belgrade

armchair

Post by armchair »

Turkey........

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

armchair wrote:NickF, mattyb, Jumpers For Goalposts, xissential, mzk90, Pete on the beach, StuarL, General........

Whatever happens in the coming days, weeks, months....
Im gonna buy you guys s drink.

(Theres probably lots Ive missed out but you can have a drink on me too)

:cheers:
Stevie

I can take no credit whatsoever, I have only been in attendance once, on Sunday, while Sean, and probably others have been on all 3 .
Work commitments mean I cant do midweek at all, I would get down about 10.30 with the time it takes to get down to London.

I haven't been down for a match in about 5 seasons now and so coming down for the protest was a bit surreal, I did go to have a quick look at Highbury and it felt like I was saying goodbye to Arsenal. :cry:

As Chris said we watched in a pub and when we scored I felt hardly anything, I just hope a new manager will rekindle my enthusiasm and love for our once great club again.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

armchair wrote:Turkey........

I am loving these banners all around the world, we couldn't have come up with anything better than this in a million years.
Its gone from " a handful of ungrateful fans" to literally gooners all over the world wanting him out.

:barscarf:

WLG

Post by WLG »

I saw on twitter today (which could mean anything), that when questioned about the protesters at Colney this morning, Wenger came out with the following,

''I think it’s lucky for them that we are not a junior school as perhaps they wouldn’t be allowed so close….’'

Anyone know if this was actually said? If not, could we find out, cos it's pretty vile at any level if he did say it. To me, the inference is obvious.

Perhaps the FA would like to seek clarification as to what he actually meant by it?