Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zanatos3

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by Zanatos3 »

BANNER IDEAS

' OutofPosition FC'

'MAKE ARSENAL GREAT AGAIN'

along with

'ARSENAL FANS MATTER'

the boycott protest from the fans + the on field protest from the players was EXCELLENT!!!

its TIME TO GO!!!

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Hey, whats up! Sorry its late, but still can't believe Wengers still in London.

Anyway-

LATEST UPDATE

9 in 9, so efficient, thats Arsenal 4 you,

just like the last 3 times we met Bayern 5-1

oh and the last 2 times we met Man City 3-0

Gota love that Consistency!

COYG :banner:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Pick a game before the end of the season and protest inside the stadium. Preferably after we are knocked out of the Europa League. Have a mass walkout 15 minutes before the end of the game and Wenger out banners shown during the first and second half.

No fucking about with marches, just co-ordinate with the major fan groups and get the message out through social media. Don’t let the *word censored* get into the summer thinking he will last another season.

NickF

Post by NickF »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 am
Pick a game before the end of the season and protest inside the stadium. Preferably after we are knocked out of the Europa League. Have a mass walkout 15 minutes before the end of the game and Wenger out banners shown during the first and second half.

No fucking about with marches, just co-ordinate with the major fan groups and get the message out through social media. Don’t let the *word censored* get into the summer thinking he will last another season.
Nice idea, but I did banners inside the ground the last couple of seasons, sometimes (but not always) on my own.
I don't go to the Arsenal anymore so your plan is of no use to me. I would also say that both of your suggestions were supposed to happen last year and the take up was negligible.

If you do decide to go ahead with it, you need to let the press photographers at the front of the North bank know as you will then get maximum publicity in the papers.
Last edited by NickF on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 am

agree with this, but it shouldn't be any old game.

basically if we are say 3-0 down after the first leg in Milan then the return leg should be the game for major protest, with a hope of forcing him out that evening.

there should be tickets available for any would be protesters as well - I am going to wait until after the first leg and then if we lose I will buy a ticket for the 2nd leg.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

OFFICIAL -(got this from another Gooner Site)

If we lose, Forget that Cling-on Mentality!(Star Trek reference :shock:) - Thats Wengers game, Arsenal Cycle - Stuck in a rut, hanging on to History

Be Decisive, Unwavering

'WIN LOSE OR DRAW, WENGEROUT !!!'

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

https://www.90min.com/posts/6034705-low ... om-concern

The spark is finally turning into a FIRE!!!

with statistical ground FINALLY!!

HEADLINE - "Low Emirates Stadium Attendance Figures Could See Arsene Wenger Leave Club Amid Boardroom Concern "

[NB: &this report is NOT from the Sun]

Well done guys!!!

CONTINUE TO RATTLE THE CAGES!!!

the boards worried, starting to smell the smoke from the fire spreading to their bank accounts!
:box:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Today I've had Evertonian and Liverpool supporter tell me Wenger has totally lost the plot. If, they can see it and express their sympathy towards Arsenal why can't kroneke? :banghead:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Read up guys!....going from Smoldering fire to RAGING FIRE !!!!
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/18/arsenal-b ... d-7478964/

HEADLINE : Arsenal board argue over new manager as Arsene Wenger exit is agreed

Metro Sport ReporterWednesday 18 Apr 2018 9:41 pm

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/18/arsenal-b ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Quote "Head of football relations Raul Sanllehi, recruitment chief Sven Mislintat and chief executive Ivan Gazidis have all put forward succession plans at the club, as they prepare for life post-Wenger."

Slight summary

- Former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has emerged as Sanllehi’s top choice,

- Mislintat is looking to the Bundesliga and has been particularly impressed by Hoffenheim’s Julian Nagelsmann and Schalke boss Domenico Tedesco, according to the Telegraph.

- Gazidis rates both Monaco chief Leonardo Jardim and Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers highly, while he and Sanllehi are both fans of former club captain Mikel Arteta, who is currently working under Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

- Stan Kroenke who makes the final decision. :? ...... :suicide:

- Arsenal are also hamstrung by trying to give Wenger a respectful exit and don’t want to be seen approaching a replacement before he has officially stepped down. :bowing21:

COYG!!! :crest:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think we can put this one to bed. :lol:

No idea what real impact the protests had but a sincere thank you to all that organised and protested. 8)

markyp

Post by markyp »

can we have a wenger in thread now :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

markyp wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:13 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

markyp wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:13 pm
“ We want our Wenker back, we want our Wenker back “

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

How much is left in the kitty?

A banner thanking wenger ready for the Burnley game would be a nice touch if there's enough money. 8)

NickF

Post by NickF »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 pm
How much is left in the kitty?

A banner thanking wenger ready for the Burnley game would be a nice touch if there's enough money. 8)
I prefer it we didn't. Whilst I appreciate what he did in the early years I cannot forgive him for wasting our time/money even when it was evident to everyone he was well passed his best. But he biggest crime was making people walk away from the Arsenal and making them not care if we win, lose or draw.

If there is money left over I would prefer it went to charity, possibly the Arsenal Foundation or the Willow Foundation.