Membership Question

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyj3nks

Membership Question

Post by mattyj3nks »

Hi all,

I am looking at booking some tickets for Lincoln in the fa cup but my brother and dad have lost their membership cards.

Is there any way of getting paper tickets for the match or would they need to order and pay for new cards to be activated for the game?

Also, does anyone think the game will go on general sale?

Happysteveo

Re: Membership Question

Post by Happysteveo »

mattyj3nks wrote:Hi all,

I am looking at booking some tickets for Lincoln in the fa cup but my brother and dad have lost their membership cards.

Is there any way of getting paper tickets for the match or would they need to order and pay for new cards to be activated for the game?

I think you can get paper tickets printed from the box office if you show I.D, cost me £5 a ticket two seasons ago.

Ziegler1988

Re: Membership Question

Post by Ziegler1988 »

mattyj3nks wrote:Hi all,

Doubt it will go on general sale: 40k ST holders and 9k away section seats gone so the Silver and Red members will snap up 10k easily