Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by Chippy »

I know I have been away for a while but it is a real indication of what he has done to the fans that there isn't really much anger on here, just resignation. A few years ago this place would have been in meltdown and almost impossible to mod. Please fuck off. Please.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

There should be a rule against registering the likes of Giroud for the Champions League. State of the club summed up by Cech and Sanchez having a laugh on the bench after Vidal scored. They don't give a fuck.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

goonertux wrote:If he says anything about the ref costing us the game I will throw my Stella bottle through the telly and out the other side!

Drink cans of stella .....they dont damage your telly :D
Last edited by Goonuz71 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

1-5 home and away.

TEN goals!

He's lost the crowd. He's lost all respect. He's lost the dressing room.

Imagine if he resigned tonight.

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

goonertux wrote:If he says anything about the ref costing us the game I will throw my Stella bottle through the telly and out the other side!
Probably achievable with a flatscreen woulda been harder with the old crts :D
One Liam Brady :barscarf:

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

What ya waiting for... just do it

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:1-5 home and away.

TEN goals!

He's lost the crowd. He's lost all respect. He's lost the dressing room.

Imagine if he resigned tonight.

If he had any respect, he would. However, we all know he doesn't.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

You know he will, his reactions are as predictable as our performances and results.

Had to laugh really - Kos went off injured last time lost 5-1, similar time here gets sent off and we lose 5-1 again.

Remarkable consistency!!.

:twisted:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

It's what Arseblog said...Jesus wept.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

It's sad that I can't find any energy to care anymore.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

10-2 on aggregate. The most disgraceful result in our history. The board, the management team should resign tonight. This is humiliation at its worst. Cameron resigned after losing the referendum, Wenger needs to go now, tonight as this is the football equivalent. Totally unacceptable for an Arsenal team. Losing 2-1 to Wrexham in 1992 was bad enough but this is a million times worse 10 fucking 2... Disgraceful!!!

Babu

Post by Babu »

oaodan wrote:There should be a rule against registering the likes of Giroud for the Champions League. State of the club summed up by Cech and Sanchez having a laugh on the bench after Vidal scored. They don't give a fuck.
https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/839226835556773891

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

What I'd like to see is the reporter ask him if he thought the players were ' a leetle bit jaded?'

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

10-2 on aggregate.....Europe's elite? we aint even Londons elite,
How this c*nt can even turn up at London Colney tomorrow is beyond me,he should be run out of this club,and how any c*nt can even defend him is beyond me,where is this wankers shame?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:Anyone thinking he's finished also need sectioning.....

You don't get it do you.... wig boy and the rest couldn't give a shit if it was 40 - 2 ... money's in the bank...

He ain't going nowhere until the money stops rolling in..
Sadly I make you right mate. This is all going to plan - losing limpdick style to Liverpool and Bayern, and now when he's supposedly 'on the brink' the following will happen:

1. We'll beat Lincoln to make another semi final
2. We will also go unbeaten in the league now until early May. In that time we play West Brom, the Shammers, Palace, Middlesbrough and Sunderland - 13 points from that run I reckon, plus I think we'll be ok at home to flimsy City and get a draw.
3. During this run, John Cross, Gary Neville and various TO1AW bellend-lickers will be out in force talking about 'where are all the banners now' and talking about the remarkable 20 year run of always being in the top 4
4. We'll draw at the Shitole at the end of April - Podgietino will have done his usual tried and tested burn out of all his top players in their tiny squad.
5. We'll lose to ManUre of course (its Maureen after all), and undoubtedly will roll over at Stoke too
6. On the glorious 21st May, we'll secure 4th against holiday bound Everton, and the lap of appreciation will see Rodders collection of Barry White CDs and scented candles return once more

He's going nowhere - not in the next 2 years anyway
Last edited by SteveO 35 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.