The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RobG

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by RobG »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 am
Arsenal and Watford have agreed a fee for Kiran Gibbs but he hasn't agreed terms with them yet. Think he is looking at their sick pay policy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sally Cinnamon

Post by Sally Cinnamon »

Don't care about Ox. He's never kicked on and if Chelsea want him for £35m they can hace him. I don't rate Mustafi either but if we only have 4 CB's going into the new season, bearing in mind we play with 3 at the back, it really would be another low for Wenger. If we can guarantee Van Dijk or another top CB could come in and replace him I wouldn't mind seeing Mustafi go. Said from day 1 he was a fraud being carried by Koscielny, as soon as Koscielny got injured Mustafi was exposed.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

The fuckwits think throw silly money at the players and they're bound to stay.
What they can't grasp or accept is that this is now an unhappy and lacking in ambition club that is not attractive to play for anymore

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:49 am
The fuckwits think throw silly money at the players and they're bound to stay.
What they can't grasp or accept is that this is now an unhappy and lacking in ambition club that is not attractive to play for anymore
This is a bigger part of the problem than many people realise.

Arsenal is only attractive now to players like Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud - sub standard players that would never get into a top squad and would never get the same wages anywhere else. Every problem at Arsenal can be traced back to Wenger's insane transfer / recruitment policy.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

RobG wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:47 am
Lo and behold :shock: Wenger's stance on Sanchez has now shifted :-

'We want to keep him...... But we have sold big players before.....my decision....but I follow the Board....' is the short hand, of his latest missive.
He follows the board alright $$$ f*ck off you bunch of c*nts.

:censored:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Mustafi reportedly going to Inter.

Even he wants out after a year :lol:

Journos reporting no major incomings. Can't wait for the shit show collapse :popcorn:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Let's sell our best player, our best English player and our second best defender all in the same week.

Wow!! What a brilliant club Arsenal are.

fucking wankers the lot of 'em!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:20 pm
Let's sell our best player, our best English player and our second best defender all in the same week.

Wow!! What a brilliant club Arsenal are.

fucking wankers the lot of 'em!
In fairness none of them have actually left yet..

:twisted: :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... urier-deal

Not bad business.. improve RB position and make about £25M at the same time.

Meanwhile back at Arsene PLC - Arsene and Stan are busy plotting how much they can reduce the wage bill by and how they can maneuver money out of the bank without those horrible stupid customers noticing.

:twisted:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Meanwhile back at Arsene PLC - Arsene and Stan are busy plotting how much they can reduce the wage bill by and how they can maneuver money out of the bank without those horrible stupid customers noticing.

Thought he was linked with us last year and was a supposed Arsenal fan.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:23 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Thought he was linked with us last year and was a supposed Arsenal fan.
Yeah he was and he ripped us apart in the 1-1 draw in Paris which we got away with thanks to some terrible finishing by Cavani and good keeping by Ospina.

Certainly no worse than Walker and probably better.

Not bothered what we do now which is likely bugger all anyway, hopefully we finish as low as possible this season without getting relagated, if that is what it takes to wake up the zombies at the Emirates.. Zzzzz

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SSN reporting Mustaphi is going on loan to Inter...can this mean a move for van Dyke is definitely on the cards?

I actually miss proper journalists who actually knew about transfers before they happened, nowadays they seem to rely on social media, forums and forever asking the manager the same question. Get off your arses and do some investigative journalism. :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the utter mess of this transfer window - just like those of the past 10 seasons is all part of the continuing and ongoing ineptitude of wenger - the cuntslop really is so past his sell-by-date it is utterly embarrassing - he must be suffering from some kind of mental illness - and I do not say such a thing about what can be an awful thing.

He constantly makes decisions that show him to be inept and no longer capable of coaching and/or managing a football team.

He continually says the most ridiculous things, only to back-track on them a week, month or year later.

and yet no one of note in the media pick him up on any of it, it is like being witness to a recurring car crash in which we know what is going to happen and we give all the warnings and yet on and on and on and on and on it goes.

If this were any other situation/set-up there would have been an Intervention and a Sacking ages ago.

it is like a constant WTF!????

:suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NickF wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Red Heron wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:22 pm
NickF wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:03 pm
Red Heron wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 am

I remember you now, Red Heron. Your first post on here was looking for tickets ffs. :oops: :roll: And then you tried to tout to another member;

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37403&p=919881#p919881

:censored:
Wow congratulations on finding my post. i did say on my reply i only use this site to buy and sell my spare tickets. to call me tout in out of order because I'm on the trusted list here and never ripped anyone off? that just shows what kind of person you are! have a great weekend watching from your sofa! nothing is going to change at arsenal until we get off our backside and do something about it. the club is full of corrupt and lying personals and all we do come over here and moan. oh and once in a while about 100 people march and protest while shitting in their pants!
and yet you were the one who asked to move seat because of the abuse.... :roll:
yes i did. its better then sitting on your sofa and moan. its not nice watching football with fans that are brainwashed.
If you think I was sitting on my sofa and moaning, you couldn't be more wrong. I was at the front of every protest and also in the ground (home and away) with banners. Hell, by the end of the season I was pictured in more Arsenal reports than the players! :D :D :D
And got better ratings! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:05 pm
This thread is heading down a Norman Wisdom-esque tunnel it may never emerge from :lol:
You Mean :mrgnu:

:D :wink: