The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by sk-gtfo »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:57 pm
Raheem Sterling is a shit *word censored* who runs around like he's getting fucked up the bum by a massive dildo. If he comes anywhere near this club, I hope he gets a load of abuse because he's not fucking welcome.
I don't mind him so much on the field but what my concern is he is another totally disloyal sort, he did ok at Liverpool then when City came calling with the £££ he was out the door in a flash, so basically if he does well with us he'll be wanting out straight away, otherwise if he does rubbish we'll have another Walcott (waste of space on big money), no win really..

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The best thing the club can do is not sell a single player which undermines the manager and he walks because of it. Players stay the manager goes.
If Gazidis wants to show Wenger the same respect Wenger showed him, then this is what he should do.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

General wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:36 pm
Just look at the shape of her burger :shock:

Man, I could bench press the living bejesus outa that burger. BEEFCAKE! :box: 8)

Actually, kinda looks like she is "dressed for winter" there if you ask me, rodders. Deffo bush burger pushing at her kacks.... :rubchin:
You're gonna need a ladder to climb her DB :wink:
:lol:

Have you seen the SIZE of her burger??!! I'll need crampons, ropes, oxygen, a climbing ladder, support team and a base camp to conquer that fucking thing!! :shock:

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I honestly thought I was having a fucking LSD flashback or a brain aneurysm last night. I told my missus "I think this is it, honey. I love you. Tell the kids I love them. I think I'm dying...."

She looked a bit panic stricken and asked what the hell was wrong.

I explained that I actually thought I had just heard SlyNews announce that we The Arsenal were offering SANCHEZ PLUS CASH for the dizzy little cúnt that runs like a girl and likes to hit girls (allegedly cough cough) RAHEEM FUCKING STERLING. :shock:

Well, she is still not talking to me this morning, so win win. :D :wink:

I couldn't have fucking heard that story right though could I? I couldn't have. Right? Right? :worried:

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Arsenal transfer business will be what a great job we have done by keeping hold off the players who will leave for nothing next summer :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rodders is Nat on the transfer window countdown this year?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 am
Depends whose dick she has sucked at SlySportsNews.

#equality

Herd

Post by Herd »

We don't do well at player plus cash , the Cole Gallas + 5 mill rip off still leaves a bitter taste !
Nothing surprises me anymore so I can see us doing something stupid .
Ox turns Chelsea down because he suddenly realises he won't get in the team so he waits for Liverpool to come save him ,man is this boy fcuked in da head,innit .

I Expect a 20 million bid from L4 at any moment !

God I hate the red sox !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:44 am
flash gunner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 am
Depends whose dick she has sucked at SlySportsNews.

#equality

By the size of that burger I would say it was more than just BJ's she was giving....

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

Go Sanchez if you want, few would blame you. But wanting Sterling is beyond the pale.....just what we need, another small lightweight show pony! There was me thinking a defensive , hard as nails CM and a brute of a centre half might be fairly useful- butility what do I know. You couldn'the make it up. But sadly, as it's Arsenal, you don't have to!😢

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Wenger has apparently turned down the City offer. Even he is not that thick. He must know, there'll be blood on the walls if he lets Sanchez go. The thing is Sanchez has a problem now as well...he's going to be royally pissed off if forced to stay and will want to coast through the season to teach Wenger a lesson...but if he does that...nobody is going to want him next season.

Aaah first world problems :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 am
Wenger has apparently turned down the City offer. Even he is not that thick. He must know, there'll be blood on the walls if he lets Sanchez go. The thing is Sanchez has a problem now as well...he's going to be royally pissed off if forced to stay and will want to coast through the season to teach Wenger a lesson...but if he does that...nobody is going to want him next season.

I said all along that sanchez will be made stay whilst the others (ox, gibbs, wilshere etc) will be allowed if suitable offers are received - of course it is a marketing/pr decision cos le cock knows that he MIGHT get away with selling the others, but the place would be burnt to the ground if sanchez was sold. Of course that aint fair on sanchez though

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 am
xisstential wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 am

I said all along that sanchez will be made stay whilst the others (ox, gibbs, wilshere etc) will be allowed if suitable offers are received - of course it is a marketing/pr decision cos le cock knows that he MIGHT get away with selling the others, but the place would be burnt to the ground if sanchez was sold. Of course that aint fair on sanchez though
If he stays we will have the whole media circus of where he's going to distract us from our battle with Everton and Southampton for them europa league spots.

augie

Post by augie »

Citeeh have come out and said that sterling will not be going to Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

silus

Post by silus »

Ssn....sterling staying at city. Thank fuck for that.