The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by xisstential »

MrT wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 pm
So we may be selling Sanchez for £30million less than he is worth because his contract has been allowed to run down, and replacing him with Lemar who is probably worth £30million less than we are paying because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Surely if Kronke is bothered about money, this would alarm him
Pretty much.

Lemar was brilliant for Monaco last season and looks to be a very tidy player, always knew he was Alexis' replacement since he plays mostly on the left. Good signing if it happens but the desperation at Arsenal is amazing to watch.

You get the feeling this was the plan all along, sell Sanchez last minute, get a highly rated player that most people want and the backlash would be relatively muted, despite selling to a domestic rival. Could still be in profit despite spending £92m on Lemar.
No he wasn't......he was maybe tidy, but he wasn't pulling up any trees and we are paying way too much for him...he's certainly not worth 30m more than Sanchez. But now that his name has been bandied about most Wenger supporters will be raving about him, despite probably never having heard of him.

And as I posted on the weekend, Lemar is not who we need.... in fact I don't think it matters who comes, Wenger will fuck him, & it, up.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:51 pm
Sitting here trying to time my pecker explosion for when our Nat is on screen but terrified I'll blow my load when the camera pans to Simon Jordan :shock:

Our Nat's milkers look unreal today.

I think that's because they are Rodders :lol: .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:41 pm
I hope the Lemar deal doesn't go through. This is just a pathetic attempt at distracting fans from being angry about their best player going to a supposed rival.
you got it......

augie

Post by augie »

Rodders, no way is natalie as gorgeous as Kirsty :sex2: :sex2: :sex2:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:51 pm
Sitting here trying to time my pecker explosion for when our Nat is on screen but terrified I'll blow my load when the camera pans to Simon Jordan :shock:

Our Nat's milkers look unreal today.
Her husband likes them too apparently

http://www.digitalspy.com/fun/news/a340 ... ies-tweet/

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:41 pm
I hope the Lemar deal doesn't go through. This is just a pathetic attempt at distracting fans from being angry about their best player going to a supposed rival.
you got it......
Yep. Sheer desperation and blind panic. Another fucking midfielder is just what we need.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Maybe we could just send the £92m to Sky Sports and have Sawyer, Kirsty etc playing the rest of the season instead.

Results will be similar and would be far better viewing!

Can we not give up on Lemar and sign Van Dijk plus Draxler with the Sanchez/Ox money instead?! Would be far better. Can't believe we never made a move for Krychowiak if PSG were willing to release him.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Lemar deal has collapsed :lol:

Presumably because he said no way am I joining that shit show.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:09 pm
Rodders, no way is natalie as gorgeous as Kirsty :sex2: :sex2: :sex2:

BANNED!

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Sanchez being described by Citeh fans as "The icing on the cake of a good transfer window and possibly the signing that will make us Champions"

Just like we handed Man Utd the title in 2012 / 13 then . . . . . . . :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Oh.My.Fucking.God - I don't think that I would last 30 seconds before shooting out my load into her :oops: :oops: :oops:

MrT

Post by MrT »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:07 pm
MrT wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 pm
So we may be selling Sanchez for £30million less than he is worth because his contract has been allowed to run down, and replacing him with Lemar who is probably worth £30million less than we are paying because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Surely if Kronke is bothered about money, this would alarm him
Pretty much.

Lemar was brilliant for Monaco last season and looks to be a very tidy player, always knew he was Alexis' replacement since he plays mostly on the left. Good signing if it happens but the desperation at Arsenal is amazing to watch.

You get the feeling this was the plan all along, sell Sanchez last minute, get a highly rated player that most people want and the backlash would be relatively muted, despite selling to a domestic rival. Could still be in profit despite spending £92m on Lemar.
No he wasn't......he was maybe tidy, but he wasn't pulling up any trees and we are paying way too much for him...he's certainly not worth 30m more than Sanchez. But now that his name has been bandied about most Wenger supporters will be raving about him, despite probably never having heard of him.

And as I posted on the weekend, Lemar is not who we need.... in fact I don't think it matters who comes, Wenger will fuck him, & it, up.
You sure, fella? Did you watch many Monaco games? Him, Mbappe and Bernardo were their best players. Never said he was worth £92m but this is what happens when you don't offer what was asked over a month ago. Sanchez is on his last year, Lemar isn't.

There is a reason Monaco were reluctant to sell him all summer.

Regardless, reports saying it probably won't happen.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

deal collapsed, Lemar wants to go to Liverpoop! :lol: :lol: :lol: How we have fallen! Thanks Wonga!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 pm
deal collapsed, Lemar wants to go to Liverpoop! :lol: :lol: :lol: How we have fallen! Thanks Wonga!

Good. The worse it gets for the old bastard, the happier I am.