Players you think you should hate but don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Players you think you should hate but don't

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:23 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamie was probably conceived through that car window 40 years ago :shock:

Back then you had to manually wind them down as well.
:lol: :lol:

Is that why his face is all lopsided over to one side - repetitive strain injury from manually winding that fucking window up and down for 30 years?

:D

Nah, he was born in Poplar - Harry looks good compared to most of them :shock:

What gets me about him is that he always gives it the big un about being an Arsenal fan when he was a kid but he has been with the scum since he was a teen. I may just pick up the phone and see if I can help win the fucker a few Jungle challenges. Imagine a pair of kangaroo bollocks doing a runner after taking one look at 'Arry and going no way is that ugly bastard taking a bite out of me.
The silly cùnt would probably try and sign them as a right back and centre mid for whatever team he thinks he's going to manage next in that fucking fantasy world he now lives in. :roll:

Aw fuck.... it's gonna be Oireland isn't it?

:suicide:

:wink:

We can but hope. You've got to have a sense of humour about these things - either Arry or TOF....what a choice for you boys :rubchin: :lol:
:lol:

Talking about a rock and a hard place... :rubchin:

It's like that time Spuddy was in prison and Big Bubba from D Block gave him the choice of in the mouth or up the shitter. Spuddy the sick little puppy chose "both". :shock:

I can't believe I'm going to write these words but come back Mick McCarthy all is forgiven.... :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 am

:lol: :lol:

Is that why his face is all lopsided over to one side - repetitive strain injury from manually winding that fucking window up and down for 30 years?

:D

What gets me about him is that he always gives it the big un about being an Arsenal fan when he was a kid but he has been with the scum since he was a teen. I may just pick up the phone and see if I can help win the fucker a few Jungle challenges. Imagine a pair of kangaroo bollocks doing a runner after taking one look at 'Arry and going no way is that ugly bastard taking a bite out of me.
The silly cùnt would probably try and sign them as a right back and centre mid for whatever team he thinks he's going to manage next in that fucking fantasy world he now lives in. :roll:

We can but hope. You've got to have a sense of humour about these things - either Arry or TOF....what a choice for you boys :rubchin: :lol:

It's like that time Spuddy was in prison and Big Bubba from D Block gave him the choice of in the mouth or up the shitter. Spuddy the sick little puppy chose "both". :shock:

I can't believe I'm going to write these words but come back Mick McCarthy all is forgiven.... :lol: :wink:

:lol: Well you've got the miserable old fucker back now so what was that line again.....careful what you wish for :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

:lol: Well you've got the miserable old fucker back now so what was that line again.....careful what you wish for :lol:

Jaysus.... first I predict Wenger going the very week before it was announced and now this....

:hmmthink:

The lotto numbers for tonight are 1,13,20,27,31,37....

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Belfast Boy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:09 pm
Beckham & Lampard
Lampard ?????

get fucked. i can't stand any of that ingerland 'golden' generation - Lampard, terry, gerrard, scholes, nevilles, rooney etc etc

Beckham gets kudos because he actually loved the England shirt - and he banged that super hot posh chick ( not Victoria, a real one) whilst in Spain.

i am desperately hoping to see both Lampard and Gerrard follow the Bryan Robson/Mark Hughes school of football management - fail everywhere.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

clockender1 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:55 pm
Belfast Boy wrote:
Beckham & Lampard
Lampard ?????

get fucked. i can't stand any of that ingerland 'golden' generation - Lampard, terry, gerrard, scholes, nevilles, rooney etc etc

Beckham gets kudos because he actually loved the England shirt - and he banged that super hot posh chick ( not Victoria, a real one) whilst in Spain.

i am desperately hoping to see both Lampard and Gerrard follow the Bryan Robson/Mark Hughes school of football management - fail everywhere.

All that lot were the most over-rated pile of shit that football has ever seen.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Belfast Boy wrote:
Beckham & Lampard
Lampard ?????

Hey, hang on a moment, Bryan Robson always got man of the match against us, (even if he wasn’t playing ) - he even had his own song lol

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:01 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Belfast Boy wrote:
Beckham & Lampard
Lampard ?????

Hey, hang on a moment, Bryan Robson always got man of the match against us, (even if he wasn’t playing ) - he even had his own song lol
ha. i remember that song now. :lol:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Steve McMahon
Oh, hang on A MINUTE......fingers to the lips.....
He made Scholes look like a dairy maid

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm
Steve McMahon
Oh, hang on A MINUTE......fingers to the lips.....
He made Scholes look like a dairy maid
:barscarf: :lol: :barscarf: