Players you think you should hate but don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Players you think you should hate but don't

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:47 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 pm
Sheringham, not saying that he doesn't deserve all the stick he got but, I rember him warming up to the oh teddy teddy song when a steward leapt into the crowd and pulled out a kid. Sheringham tried to stop him pointing to the north bank where the lower tier were all at it. So a,little credit there.
Even if that *word censored* saved my life, I'd still think he was a massive *word censored*. Shit player, shit human being, complete *word censored*.
Saw him once in Leicester square...he was dressed all in white...what a wanker....gave him some right verbal.....despise the arrogant fucker

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Sheringham is a *word censored* but what separates him like an unmitigated *word censored* like John Terry is that he had a sense of humour and loved the banter.

He took a hell of a lot of shit and fucking loved any chance to ram it back down our throats. Lifting fake trophies, celebrating in front of the North Bank. Drove people mental but each and every one of us would have loved winding up Spurs and United fans in the same way given half a chance.

Always seemed to fucking score against us too, even when he was at Portsmouth.

Cheating fucker missed that penalty against Spurs on the last day of the 2006 season on purpose mind.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 pm
Sheringham is a *word censored* but what separates him like an unmitigated *word censored* like John Terry is that he had a sense of humour and loved the banter.

He took a hell of a lot of shit and fucking loved any chance to ram it back down our throats. Lifting fake trophies, celebrating in front of the North Bank. Drove people mental but each and every one of us would have loved winding up Spurs and United fans in the same way given half a chance.

Always seemed to fucking score against us too, even when he was at Portsmouth.

Cheating fucker missed that penalty against Spurs on the last day of the 2006 season on purpose mind.
Makes you realise why we loved Wrighty so much and why opposition fans hated him, he thrived on the banter, loved goading the fans of the other team, particularly the tiny tots :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 am
cant stand Ozil.

He thinks he had the game to glide pass players a la Messi,Neymar,Ronaldhino but dosent reliaze he no skills and just throws up hand in exasperation when ball is taken off him.
:coffeespit:

Stupid Post Of The Decade award right there, mate! :barscarf: :winner:

Have a word with yourself ffs. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 pm
Paul "The Personality" Scholes. His resemblance to OneBardGooner is astonishing and you can't expect me to hate Onebard even if he is a ginger Ewok. :D :wink:
OI! Ya cheeky Umpaah Loompah Cuntt that's Not nice.

I look Nothing like that one eyebrowed ginger day walker dirty cuntofawhore.

Also I am taller than him... which makes me taller than you yer yer yer...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:rubchin:

2n :lol: :wink: d rate Mod who learnt everything he knows about modding from Flash.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

dosent reliaze he no skills
I'm still laughing at this.... :lol: :lol:

Christ but we do have some right pilchards that call themselves Gooners. :oops: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 pm
dosent reliaze he got no skills

Christ but we do have some right pilchards that call themselves Gooners. :oops: :lol:

There, that's sorted now - welcome :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 pm
dosent reliaze he got no skills

There, that's sorted now - welcome :barscarf:
Much better. :lol:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Harry Kane and Gareth Bale. Kane because is he a brilliant no frills striker in the Alan Shearer mould, & Bale because he is just sheer quality & great to watch.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have some Arsenal pals who grew up with Sherringham and say he is like us jack the lad loves the banter etc etc.
If you give it then when the tables are turned u have to swallow it .
The night game after 1999 at OT when he was a sub and wamred up right next to us he was getting loads ,but then his 1/2/3 trophy lift had me and a mate bursting with laughter ,so much so idiots around us thought we were mufc and started screaming up ,which made us laugh even more .
The skunk might have had something to do with it but we had to growl a bit to calm them down and we just wernt in the mood for it !
I still don't like him mind but he did make me laugh !
I also respected him for immediately launching his gorgeous bimbette after she made racist remarks !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Still cannot think of one player I should hate that I don't actually hate. Hate them all. I'm even getting to the point where I'm starting to hate the players I should probably like! :shock: :lol:

This world cup has just drilled further into me (oo-er matron) how much I dislike the modern pc friendly game with its selfish snowflake diving cheating poser players and wanky bandwagon jumping ipad carrying insta-fans. :x :censored:

Money and corrupt FIFA cùnts are murdering the game. :( :censored:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Really like Roy Keane as a pundit. Proper player too when united lifted the European Cup in '99 there was none of this John Terry full kit stuff he lifted it in a suit, didnt cry in the semi either after getting a booking banning him from the final.

Hated him during the Vieira tussles but not anymore

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 am
Really like Roy Keane as a pundit. Proper player too when united lifted the European Cup in '99 there was none of this John Terry full kit stuff he lifted it in a suit, didnt cry in the semi either after getting a booking banning him from the final.

He is an absolute c.unt (despite what some cork mod might tell you :wink: ) - he is an angry man who disrespects everybody and I would love to have seen PV4 beat him to within an inch of his life that night in the highbury tunnel. As many of you will know I am a HUGE PV4 fan, but I have to admit losing a small bit of respect for him that night - he felt it was important to warn the manc rat about his treatment of reyes, but then he backed down like a little bitch when it was put up to him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:11 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 am

He is an absolute c.unt (despite what some cork mod might tell you :wink: ) - he is an angry man who disrespects everybody and I would love to have seen PV4 beat him to within an inch of his life that night in the highbury tunnel. As many of you will know I am a HUGE PV4 fan, but I have to admit losing a small bit of respect for him that night - he felt it was important to warn the manc rat about his treatment of reyes, but then he backed down like a little bitch when it was put up to him.
As much as I loved PV4 and as much as I hate Keane he would have knocked the living shit out of Vieira. And PV4 knew it too. That's why when he mouthed off and his bluff was called he backed down like a bitch. :oops: :roll:

Say what you want about the Cork inbred but one thing was he had the steel to back up his mouth.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Harry Redknapp.Should hate him but don't, hate is just too mild a word. Despise the *word censored*,and the son. Cant turn on the tv but one of them is acting the asshole for money.